Point72 Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 268 of over 268 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Point72

Point72

Application

I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Did the Hirevue, then went on to the behavioral interview process. Two of the three recruiters were very nice and accommodating. One seemed very disinterested and uninvolved. Questions I was interviewed about were past experiences and a bunch of Tell me about a time when..

Point72

Application

I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Got a hirevue, a couple of behavioral questions, then interview with three recruiters. Two were polite and interested while one seemed disinterested and uninvolved. Heard back in time. Quite a timely process.

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences, Tell me about a time kinda questions
    Answer Question

Point72

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Started off cliche talking about understanding the "thought process", after that started drilling what instruments/opening-closing time of the instrument/exchange. Thats where I know its another dying team trying to fish for ideas

Interview Questions
  • What time does the product trade, how do you get out the position.

Point72

Application

I interviewed at Point72

Interview

I did the hirevue and never heard back. Overall felt like it was pretty automated and felt like they did not give much back to me in regards to feedback or communication

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Point72

Application

I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Process began with a verbal interview that focused primarily on background and resume review, followed by a financial modeling test including a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement integration. Modeling was not very complex and focused primarily on the basics.

Interview Questions
  • Limited conversation about background, interview focused on building financial model from ground up

Point72

Application

I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Several stages, case study required, and met with several members of the team but then did not hear back for several weeks and had to follow up...slow process. Did not have a good understanding of the actual job even after lots of meetings

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Point72

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Mainly technical did it last year and it was over the phone. Was given a bit of a prep beforehand to prepare for the interview so that I could’ve answered the questions correctly, managed to look over the materials but didn’t prep hard enough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Point72

Application

I interviewed at Point72

Interview

It was a first round behavioral then run through a business model in the final round. Only in person interview was the final round. I'd also work on brainteasers, they also like quick math skills. Overall quite harmless and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Point72

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Very long process comparative to most finance jobs. Several rounds of interviews including general questionnaire and a stock pitch write up. Focus was generally on fit but they are also looking for strong technical background and demonstrated interest in public markets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Point72

Application

I interviewed at Point72

Interview

Resume, hirevue, interview with hr, interview with investment professionals. Not too hard, HR wants to check your drive for investing. If you have been investing individually prepare to know prices of your stocks, why you invested, and some market ideas. Overall not too hard but you really need to love investing to pass.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 268 Interviews