PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at PwC

10,695 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Interview

Interview

The virtual interview was really nice. They set you up with a buddy to chat with before your interview begins, then you have two 30 minute interviews. There are some behavioral questions, but it was mainly conversational.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of your business acumen   2 Answers

START Interview

Interview

Relaxing. more of a conversation. There was two interviews each thirty minutes long with a different partner from the company, for each interview. Mainly behavior based questions. They want to know who you are as an individual.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies and how do you balance those with work/school?   1 Answer

Tax Intern Interview

Interview

It was pleasant, three different managers. Seasonal role and no prior experience required. No technical questions were asked mostly behavioral and about resume. Just make sure you know every listed experience in there.

Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted resume via PwC careers online through referral program. Received a call from HR and briefly discussed on current role and salary expectations. It lasted about 30 minutes. After a week they scheduled an hour of Technical interview by panel of 3 ppl. I got an offer after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Essentially they focus on real time situation in specific to those candidate has resolved   Answer Question

ITS Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview, getting to know your background and your skills. It was a very conversational interview and I was able to ask the interview questions about her experience as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you overheard a coworker disclosing confidential information   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview wasn't too hard and wasn't too difficult. They asked a number of behaviour questions. They also wanted to get to know you to see if you were a good fit. One person in the room didn't say anything which was slightly off putting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was easy didn't ask a lot of behavioral questions, it was more of a get to know you interview. One of the girls I interviewed with didn't ask me a single question she just had me ask her questions for 45 min. It got very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very seamless and straight to the point. People were easy to talk to. I very much loved the fact they were very relaxed but knowledgeable of the field and the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve an argument or disagreement between peers as a team leader?   Answer Question

Interview

Group discussion in the morning: read a case and then have a discussion and finally give a presentation.
    Company visit at noon: chat with the assigned managers
    Partner interview in the afternoon: one partner and two managers

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction
      Why the company? Why the position?
      How do you manage your time?
      How do you rank technical skills, professional skepticism and communication skills?   Answer Question

Core Assurance Interview

Interview

Very friendly and easy to talk to individuals. I really enjoyed all the people that I met throughout the process and afterwards when I was making my decisions. They were super easy to talk to as well.

Interview Questions

• Conversations about me, times when I had to solve a problem. Ect   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.