PwC Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at PwC

2.7

Management Consultant - Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore) in September 2020.

Interview

The interviewers were very pleasant and easy to talk to and were open to sharing their own experiences. I enjoyed the process very much. It was rather quick and efficient as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my technical experiences   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore).

Interview

The interview is in PwC office, and you will be given temp pass and waiting on Level 12. I waited about 30 minutes before the interview. The interviewer is very friendly which makes me feel less nervous. She encourages me to express myself and showed the willingness to listen.

Interview Questions

• Mostly your experience, like internship you did before, volunteer works etc   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore) in January 2020.

Interview

online ability test followed by interview. consisted of iq tests, numerical test and others. interview was fairly short, about 30 mins. tested very simple technicals, but more of personality questions

Risk Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore).

Interview

No phone interview. No video interview. After numerical test was final interview with a lady. She was very nice and asked me basic questions like what is credit risk. Do I have any leadership position at school etc.

Interview Questions

• How much chicken is consumed on a typical weekend in Singapore   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Off-Cycle Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore).

Interview

Apply online > Pymetrics > interview with Manager and SA.

I got called a few weeks after I applied, and my interview was the next day.

Got offer a little less than 2 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mostly technical with a few fit questions.

Why PwC?
      Walk me through a DCF
      Why Corporate Finance?
      Any particular industries you are keen in?
      How do you prioritise your tasks?   Answer Question

Deals Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by a manager from the relevant department. Was asked mostly behavioural questions; manager made it clear upfront that no technical questions will be asked before the start.
    Manager explained what the STAR framework is before asking me to describe all my behavioural answers in that manner

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult group mate, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore) in September 2019.

Interview

Psychometric test, followed by half day group interview. This involved doing a presentation on a case study as a group, then a group interview with a senior manager. After this, we were released.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore) in August 2019.

Interview

HR took a very long time to schedule an interview and to get back with a response after the interview. Had to follow up week after week with no response or little information on how the interview went.

RIsk Assurance Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore) in August 2019.

Interview

I interviewed in PwC Singapore.
    Apply it at your own risk. It is a temporary job with no opportunity to convert into a permanent position. Low pay and they just needed temps to handle the administrative works and checking of documentations and forms.

1) The job scope is far from and nothing related to the title and the job scope posted in job advertisement.

2) Interviewer was very brutal and straightforward in a rude way who cut off my sentences and faulted my work experiences in a disapproving way.

Overall, bad interview experience.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore) in May 2019.

Interview

There are two interviwers from tax business unit. Very comfortable environment and atmosphere to be interviewed in. They will ask questions about you and information in resume.
    They are more concerned about your experience in the accounting field.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.