Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,872 of over 2,872.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

The interview consists of two rounds Round 1: Technical (questions based on object oriented programming, data structures and algorithms) Round 2: HR(Questions related the projects mentioned on Resume and some behavioral questions)

Interview Questions
  • Object oriented programming , sorting algorithms
    Answer Question

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Phone Interview with two people, one is a director and the other is vice president. Afterwards on-site interview with six people (staff engineers, director, VP) from nine to four. Interview questions are focused on technical experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

not more than 30 minutes interview. smooth process. good benefit with good package. Read your resume properly to get the job. good company with good pay.prepare yourself for the best

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

1.Online Test : Aptitude test, C related questions 2. Interview round: asked code to write 3.Interview round: asked couple of question from CO : page miss, page hit. 4. HR round

Interview Questions
  • C, C++, CO 1. How to use XOR operation two missing nos in repeated numbers.

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

very slo w res ponse, got confir mation of int erv iew email the day that I inter viewed, ba d exp erie nce. mis er able a nd con fusing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

The entire interview process took a little over a month but was a very good experience overall. I first talked to an employee on the phone and then moved to HR and panel interviews. I had 5 interviews total. Everyone I talked to was extremely kind and knowledgeable and really made the interviews feel like more of a conversation rather than an interrogation. They do take a little long to let you know whether or not you made it to the next round of interviews but it wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions
  • All basic interview questions you would come across while preparing. Also be knowledgable about the company. Didn't have any unnecessary / stumping questions.

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

3 rounds-- 1. Written test 2. Technical round 3. Technical round Don't know after this as i am not able to cross 2nd round as interviewer clock stuck at my research work and innovation.

Interview Questions
  • They constantly ask me about my research. If i did some research work or not during my college time.

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Generally really well organized and well thought through. Questions were on topic and I enjoyed the process Not too many curveballs, as it was mostly straight forward! Would suggest studying for coding problems and general knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied on qualcomm website for wlan firmware emgineer, I had a bad interview experience. The interviewer did not even have courtesy to turn off their phone, they kept interrupting the interview to attend calls.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Types of C storage classes. 2. Program to illustrate use of volatile. 3. C code memory segment. 4. Pointers.

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

There were two rounds. Both rounds included coding and computer science-related questions. They also asked me to solve a short puzzle. The interviewer was calm and friendly. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Operating System theory, Programming question related to Linked List, BST
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,872 Interviews