Cover image for Redbox

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Redbox Interview Questions

Updated 5 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Redbox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redbox

Interview

It was a good technical round. Questions were based on algorithms and sorting complexity. There was also a quick whiteboard question for distributed computing solution for a data problem. Most questions were theoretical and white board questions was based on solving time complexity.

Interview Questions
  • DS Questions and white board round
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redbox (Austin, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

I applied and received a phone screen invite within a few days. The actual phone screen was a week later. Was advised of additional information not in the posting. Was asked about my previous jobs and how I would rate my proficiency with certain tasks. Then was advised my resume would be passed on to the hiring manager for my area who would then be in contact with me. Completely ghosted for 2 months, then received a very short and robotic "we've filled the position, better luck next time." type email.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Redbox

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Redbox

Interview

Very friendly HR. It took less than a week to get interviewed and know about the status. People there seemed happy to work there. The only glitch is that they ask you Redbox related analytical questions that may not be known by a non Redbox person that does not understand how rents work. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • If I worked at Redbox how would I analyze rental performance
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redbox (Denver, CO) in Mar 2020

Interview

Initial interview/briefing with HR rep to go over, clarify, and validate resume'. Actual technical Q/A interview with Regional Supervisor with clarification of job specifics, qualification requirements/validation, technical skills and knowledge questions, and opportunity to ask questions face to face on Zoom. Third interview via phone with another RS to validate/confirm initial RS decision/choice.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience planning priorities of work that include travel?

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Redbox (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)

Interview

The interview process was intense with several parts;phone screen with HR, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, and in person interview with all mangers in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Company pays for your travel to get to interview at corporate headquarters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I interviewed at Redbox (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in Jan 2020

Interview

Great benefits and competitive pay. I had 2 rounds of interviews and was asked about my contribution to the team. They seem like they really encourage collaboration. I was also asked about my availability as they offer a great work-life balance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Redbox

Application

I interviewed at Redbox

Interview

i havent had it yet... bu its making me enter 30 words... so here i am. i just want to unlock how much salary a redbox employee makes. okay.? okay hope i get this job bye

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redbox (Portland, ME) in Jan 2019

Interview

The on-boarding process was a bit lengthy, but pretty vanilla as far as experience goes. A few initial phone calls, followed by the face to face interview. Sent off for drug test, then received offer letter a week later. With the friendly interviewer, some generic questions and a few phone calls, this was a pretty good overall experience, regardless of time-frame.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redbox (Phoenix, AZ) in Aug 2018

Interview

I had first interview over the phone and second interview in person. Both interviews were great and they were very nice and gave a lot of information about the job.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my current and past job experiences

Anonymous Employee in Oregon City, OR

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Redbox (Oregon City, OR) in Jun 2018

Interview

My interview process was broken up in 3 phone interviews and 1 face-to-face conversation with a direct manager. Overall it was pretty easy and straight forward, as long as you have some decent work experience to reflect on and be able to talk about.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you think you can work independently?
  • Describe a time you were successful/unsuccessful in a project assigned to you.
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews