Revolut Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 853 of over 853 interviews

Recruiter24%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Revolut

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

Revolut is not worth your time because they don't value YOUR time. If you're a serious candidate looking for a manager/senior manager level role, avoid Revolut because there's a good chance they will ghost you. After spending the better part of an hour speaking with a recruiter (in JST time) and taking a silly assessment online hosted by a third party, I never heard from Revolut again. I get it, it looks like I wasn't the candidate they were looking for, but after devoting as much time to the process, I would have appreciated a follow up. If you have the time for companies like this then all the power to you! If you, like me, don't have the time for this nonsense, I advise you to stay away altogether and don't even both applying. Revolut's poor reviews do appear to be merited.

Interview Questions
  • From the online assessment (multiple choice answers, short hand/general gist of some of the questions shown below): -What is inherent risk? -What is residual risk? -Pick a bigger fraction than 4/9? -First lap of race a car goes 40 mph, assuming the car has one lap to go how fast does it have to go on the second lap to average 60 mph for both laps? -You have 1,000 lbs of strawberries. If you take away 2% of them, how many pounds are you left with? -A question that essentially asks you to know the differences between "mean," "median," and "mode." -Some question about "odds," "probability," and "chance" that was not correctly worded. It was a math question.
    Answer Question
23 people found this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn. I submitted my resume and we scheduled a time for a 30 minute video interview. The job description was somewhat vague, but did say they wanted B2B sales experience. The video interview lasted no more than 10 minutes. During this time, the recruiter spent a great deal of time explaining Revolut's goals and achievements; the recruiter had the pitch memorized and it was obvious certain points had to be made during our interview. Once I explained my experience was business to customer sales, the recruiter ended the video interview. I read a lot of reviews on Revolut before the video interview. Frankly, a lot of the reviews mimic what is listed on Revolut's website regarding their company culture. I would not have taken a job with them even if I did pass through all the hoops. The part I am annoyed with is that the recruiter reached out to me wanting me to apply and schedule a call. Then the call turned into a video interview, which I had to look nice for (I'm a woman, so make-up and hair), and it only lasted 10 minutes max. The sole reason the interview ended was because I did not have B2B sales experience, which could have been discussed before we got to the point of scheduling a video interview. The only thing I can figure is that the recruiters are under pressure to interview so many candidates and are throwing out wide nets.

Interview Questions
  • How much do I know about Revolut? Describe my work experience.

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

General discussion of the complany and what it does, what its plans are, etc. Questions like why revolt and why analysis. The case study was for trying to find why users in a particular region are not signing up as much, and how to fix it

Interview Questions
  • Suppose we recently launched in region X, but are not seeing as much take up as expected, how to fix this?

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

There was a home task which took around 4 days to finish. Interview had a programming part which was easy. Statistical questions were hard to understand. I remember the questions and I still think that there was some issues with the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

9 interviews in total. Had an interview with head of design, 2 product designers, 3 product owners, and with recruiters. Took two months till I got an offer. I did not have an interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

I don't normally write reviews for companies and wouldn't write a negative one, but, I think, I should share my experience that may be helpful to others. After reading a number of reviews from other unhappy candidates, I can see it is a trend. I'm an accounting professional, applied for a lower level job at Revolut, as I was attracted to the company profile and an opportunity to work remotely. I must say, that was the most unpleasant interview experience in my entire life. To start with, the lady didn't bother checking my name beforehand and called me by a twisted version of my surname, then the overall process was horrific. She was incredibly arrogant, impatient, kept interrupting me and overall speaking to me like I was a second class. I did fully realise I've applied for a lower level job and expected to be asked why, but not in such a manner. I had a very unpleasant aftertaste for the entire day after the interview and even if they were to offer the job to me, I'd most certainly decline it. I have never heard anything back, even a "No thanks" message. Not what you'd expect from such a well-known company. I'm amazed how such unprofessional people manage to get a job and then create a bad image of the company. I am now reluctant to even become a customer.

Interview Questions
  • Generic standard questions that don't add any value nor help to get to know you as a person. I couldn't imagine someone less interested.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Revolut (Berlin) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process for this position consists of 4 steps: 1. Short call with the recruiter with some tech questions 2. Live coding challenge 3. Main technical interview 4. System Design & architecture related interview

Interview Questions
  • 1. Short introduction from my side and the recruiters side as well. Suddenly he switched to tech questions like: What is DDD, CQRS, ACID, SOLID, Concurrency, locking. He asked me about my experiences and how I assure code testability overall. 2. For the coding challenge you need to have an IDE open with a new project. The interviewer sends the requirements via chat and you need to start coding the solution right away. The requirements are easy overall but you need to take care about coding speed, maintainability, testability (solid principles) and write unit tests for the given scenarios to assure code quality. It is not an easy task to do it right so you need full focus to pass. 3. This round was unfortunately the last one for me though I really liked the whole interview process at Revolut. I was prepared for Solidity coding and smart contract deployment and testing but it was not necessary at all. The interview was 100% theoretical and blockchain related. They asked about cryptocurrencies, what is a cryptocurrency? What is oraclization? Smart contract testing and decentralised application testing, consensus algorithms, Ethereum 2.0 - Proof of stake. How would you design a backend service to communicate with a smart contract, what would be the architecture? The interview was very intensive with a lot of technical questions regarding blockchain and if you are not certain with even only 1 or 2 of your answers you won't pass. (Thats what happened to me) You need to be 100% certain and have very deep understanding about everything related to blockchain technologies and development.
1 person found this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

quick process, good follow-up by the HR team. However, lack of specific technical feedback from the case study interview. Good take-home assignment, hard interview (SQL question + business case study)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

le processus débute par un entretien de 30 minutes ou l'on. demande l'intérêt de rejoindre la compagnie et les connaissances dans le domaine, si l'entretien se passe bien il y a un examen de 40 minutes à faire puis si la note est positive il y a un deuxième entretien d'environ 1 heure avec deux recruteurs

Interview Questions
  • pourquoi voulez-vous rejoindre Revolut en particulier

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Revolut (Portland, OR) in Sep 2021

Interview

I have only done the phone interview and the entire process was done well. The recruiter working at Revolut answered all my questions and kept the entire interview questioning business casual. Looking forward to learn more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 853 Interviews