Cover image for Richmond Pharmacology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Richmond Pharmacology Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Richmond Pharmacology

Richmond Pharmacology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology in Oct 2022

Interview

Had an informal chat followed by a teams meeting interview. Actually a fairly pleasant experience if you discount the fact I never heard from them again. If someone has given up their time to speak to you the least you can do is respond to their application. Hugely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • … …. …. …. ….
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

From initial contact the in-house recruiter was very open and responsive to any questions or queries I had. It was clear that this is a fast paced company which is one of the elements that drew me to it. There were 3 stages to the interview including a presentation and meeting with one of the Founders. At each stage I met with people who were engaged, knowledgeable and clear in the remit of the role.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to present on a specific marketing related task.

Richmond Pharmacology

Application

I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology

Interview

The interview was quite easy. I had a chat with managers and had to tell about my experience and why should they hire me. After few days I got an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology (London, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

Applied online. Contact from in-house personnel/recruitment team. First interview remote by video, second interview in person. Followed up post-interview and was completely ghosted. No response whatsoever. Three weeks later the same role was advertised approximately 25% lower salary. Now ~five months later the role is freshly advertised again.

Interview Questions
  • Video interview was more or less a sanity check that I existed and that I could talk about my CV. In-person interview was more technical, probing into specifics of my background and talking about relevanat expoerience

Richmond Pharmacology

Application

I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology

Interview

standard interview over zoom with them in their lab. There were general questions about what was on the job description and my availability. 3 people to answer to. No question was extremely difficult, more interested in experience.

Interview Questions
  • Have you got experience with waking up early or late to go to work?

Richmond Pharmacology

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology

Interview

make an interview appointment though recruit agnate / face to face interview at the office in London / 3 interviewers ( when I had an interview) / about 30 - 45 min interview /

Interview Questions
  • Q: About yourself / experience / knowledge of the company field

Richmond Pharmacology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology

Interview

Interview was changed from an in-person interview to video interview due to COVID 19. Interview was short and hiring managers seemed somewhat friendly but didn't seem that interested. Did not hear back regarding the outcome of the interview which in my opinion is disrespectful given I took the time to attend the interview. However this negative experience seems to fit with what I have previously read regarding the interview experience and working at this company.

Interview Questions
  • Just talked through my CV and experience relevant to the job.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology (London, England) in May 2019

Interview

A 45min to and hour long interview with the recruitment manager, line manager and a current member of staff which each took turns in asking pretty standard interview questions. Enjoyable interview actually. Shame as to what followed... Waited 3 weeks and still no reply despite contacting on numerous occasions. I have accepted another job offer instead. Was told I’d hear back before the weekend (interview was on a Wednesday) but still nothing three weeks late. Felt like a waste of time which is a shame. If you want to reject someone, at least have the decency to give them feedback when they have taken the time to prepare for you.

Interview Questions
  • Had to do an activity about what is most important out of a list of tasks/priorities

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology (London, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Fairly informal, a chat about my ability to converse with prospective patients for trials and understand their medical background. More focused on personality and behavioural competencies than experience or qualifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Richmond Pharmacology (London, England)

Interview

After submitting my CV, I didn’t hear anything so had to chase the HR department. They claimed to have either not received, or lost my CV and asked that I send it again (first red flag). After sending it (again) I then waited weeks before chasing them (again) regarding an interview (second red flag). However this extra time played to my advantage since it gave me the opportunity to research working at the company, and this is when I found Glassdoor and a plethora of red flags relating to their treatment of staff. I was eventually offered an interview where I was scornfully grilled, with little attention paid to my CV and experience. They seemed much more concerned with my GMC revalidation, and how much work it would cause them if I revalidated there. They did not come across as people who wanted to invest and nurture me as an employee. I left with very low opinions of the place and those who interviewed me. This is not an industry role as they make out, and despite being offered the job I decided to turn it down.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews