Robert Bosch Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Find jobs for Design Engineer

Robert Bosch Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Long interview process (at least 3 interviews) spanning over 3 weeks, or a month, perhaps.
first interview with HR, second interview with regional manager, and then a third technical interview.
I felt they're looking for people willing to work diligently, rather than people who have the required knowledge to actually bring something to the company.
Good place to work at, I think there's a good opportunity.
Before actually making an offer they'll make you go through the usual psychometric tests and aptitude.

Interview Questions

• mostly about fixtures, materials, and such...
    it was a bit disappointing as I prepared for a much more challenging interview based on recommendation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in February 2014.

Interview

Interview rounds are more, telephonic, technical, tool test manager, counterpart, HR, these are the rounds I attended, its difficult to get leaves in current company to attend interviews, some how we have to manage, it will be long interview

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

it was a straight forward interview with questions being asked about fundamentals of electrical and electronics engineering. they also focussed on the projects that i was associated with and asked me few questions related to design challenges and work around.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was good , it began with all the projects and then touched about basics of almost all subjects of engineering . Then the questions where on what do u expect to do after joining . Asked questions on my higher education and family background.

Interview Questions

• Explain Ur role in projects and describe situation where u solved a problem in the process   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Basics of digital circuits and c programming . Microcontroller ( 8051 8086 and arm) even analog electronics was asked . There were three rounds online test and tech interview and hr interview online test had four sections apti logical reasoning English and technical questions with an average difficulty level

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.