Roche Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 947 of over 947 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roche

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Two stage interview, there was a telephone with a manager to see if you are right for the role and face to face with two managers where they asked competency based questions and questions on your experience

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

I received unprofessionally created test, which was related company/job specific accounting. I am sure it was created by someone who has not got broader accounting knowledge. My recommendation to the company is to buy professional questions from verified sources or remove this process.

Interview Questions
  • What was the thing they asked from you?
    Answer Question

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Initial HR interview, then hiring manager interview, then 4 hours of on-site interviews to find out they had already chosen a candidate and just wanted to qualify that candidate. One interviewer on-site even mentioned during the interview that someone else had already been chosen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roche

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Sehr freundlich, entspannte Atmosphäre. Hat mit einem lockeren Gespräch begonnen. Anreise und Hotelkosten wurden übernommen. Begann allgemein mit wieso Roche und woher man es kennt, keine spezifischen Fragen und auch keine Fachfragen. Ging rein um die Person und dessen Persönlichkeit.

Interview Questions
  • wo sehen sie sich in 5 Jahren Stärken/Schwächen? wie gehen sie mit Konflikten um

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Zürich, Zürich) in Jul 2021

Interview

Had two interviews over video calls. The first one was 30 minutes of a general introduction with the hiring manager. The second was 2.5 hours interview with a lead solutions engineer, a software architect and the hiring manager. The big interview was about everything - my past experience, professional interests, skills, specific knowledge in several technical areas. There was also a role-playing part where I was supposed to discuss with one of the interviewers a given project as if I was talking to a customer team. I didn't get an offer as it was decided that my previous projects were not big enough to match what was expected from this position. But even then the hiring manager was kind enough to have a video call with me for the interview feedback. Also the lead solutions engineer provided a detailed feedback in an email. My experience was totally positive and I would recommend anyone to try the company if you see a relevant position.

Interview Questions
  • Demonstrate how you would talk to a customer team in order to reach an agreement on how to advance a given project.

Anonymous Employee in Mannheim

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Mannheim)

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch war genau wie man es erwartet. Die Dame war sehr nett und es war eine angenehme Atmosphäre. Es gab einen kurzen "Test" bzw. es wurde eine Situation simuliert und man musste einen kurzen Text bezüglich eines Themas zur Kommunikation an die Mitarbeitenden verfassen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roche, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Roche, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Two to three interviews average; have interviewed two times with this company and both times have gotten to the second or third interview; this company does not follow up with you after you make it to the deciding interviews; company is good at ghosting when asking for feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roche

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche

Interview

Breezy process. I applied online and did 2 interviews, +/- 45 min each. Everyone was very nice and calm. Didn't feel like an interview. Had to wait almost 2 weeks for the answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (New York, NY)

Interview

A total of three interviews. One by HR, another as a prerecorded video interview, and the other with the hiring manager. I used the STAR technique as much as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roche

Application

I interviewed at Roche

Interview

-Remote video interview with Zoom -Presentation with specific questions about drafting -Questions about experience with specific items as well as questions related to what is listed on resume -Behavioral questions related to interpersonal collaboration

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 947 Interviews