Roche Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Roche Interview Questions

Interviews at Roche

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

The first round was on Modern Hire where you would record yourself answering several behavioral questions.

You had two tries for each question. If selected, the final round would be via phone.

Interview Questions

• Change is a constant in our lives. Tell me about a time when something happened at your workplace or on a team that made you change your perspective or way of approaching things.   Answer Question
    • Can you please tell us about a situation where you had clear objectives that you wanted to achieve, but encountered significant obstacles or resistance?   Answer Question

Summer @ Roche Interview

Interview

Final interview day was well organized and the people were friendly. Walked away satisfied with the experience even though I didn’t receive an offer. I do wish that they provided more feedback, though.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche in November 2020.

Interview

applied online, and a few days later got a link to a "online interview" where I self recorded answers. Then a few days later I interviewed with the mentor I would be working with during he internship.

Systems Engineer 1 Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Roche in October 2020.

Interview

Went through a 3rd party recruiter. They were interested in someone with a Biology background. Interview was largely behavioral, with little to no technical questions. I was offered a job, but declined because the offer was worse compensation-wise than the others that I received

Interview Questions

• How have you use verification in a previous work experience?   Answer Question

Roche Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche in October 2020.

Interview

Talked to a current worker at a University Career Fair, applied online, interview first round (recording yourself answering 5 questions), and interviewed with a hiring manager. The process was very structured, many opportunities talking to current workers. Both interviews were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, describe a time when you dealt with difficulty, share when you made a mistake   Answer Question

Accelerated Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a self-introduction section as well as eight pre-recorded interview questions. You were given a maximum of two chances to complete each question. Majority of the questions were pretty typical STAR method questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with conflict among teammates.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Pleasanton, CA (US)).

Interview

First was a 30 min phone interview, which was all technical questions. Next, the on-site interview was conducted by the supervisor, who was very focused on "big picture" understanding and a firm grasp of fundamental scientific principles.

Interview Questions

• What is the first law of thermodynamics and how is it applicable to ____ process?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

First an HR interview, then a Q&A session of approx. 45-60 min with two Managers and then a thirs interier with a senior director finance, which asked several questions about the person ti person interaction.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest carrer achievnemt, and why   1 Answer

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Applied for the position and called back within a week. Two phone screens and then virtual screens with leadership and the team. Recruiter was very responsive throughout. Whole process was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Roche in May 2020.

Interview

Applied via online at the end of Jan. Finally receieved an email about talking to a recruiter about the job in the middle of march. Talked with the recruiter and found out more about the job and then my resume went to the hiring manager. Had to wait another month before I was contacted for an interview due to Covid. Interviewed via google hangouts with the manager and head of the FAS in the region. Was offered job 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.