Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and did not hear back for 3 months. I then received an email and set up a phone interview. phone interview had basic introductory questions. Then called in for an in person interview

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Credit Consultant Interview

Interview

Apply online and you will then receive an e-mail with a questionnaire to complete. If selected, will receive a phone call with further screening. Once the call is complete and they think you are a good fit, you will then be asked to come in for an interview. (Not sure how this process is now due to COVID-19)

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself and why you want to work here   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview Process was fairly good and systematic. I had 3 rounds of interview and a technical skill test. The technical skill test (Java based) was a bit difficult and challenging . After clearing the technical round, first round of interview was purely technical focusing on SpringBoot, Testing and other skill set required for the job. Second round of interview was with Project Manager, which was a mix of technical as well as behavioral. Third round was with director, which was again a mix of technical as well as situational questions. Overall the whole process was good and the HR was very helpful and responsive. You just need to be strong in your technical game and clear in your concepts,

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was good and smooth. Not very tough questions. Simple questions about myself and what do you know about Rogers? How can you use your past experience here?

Business Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. Initial behavioral assessment followed by a phone interview and then an interview with manager and employee of the firm. They give you scenarios as well to test your quick thinking skills.

Interview Questions

• Why Rogers? What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you're a good fit for the company?   1 Answer

New Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2020.

Interview

1st interview with HR - 20 mins of interview. Behavioural questions along with rating your skills mentioned in Resume.

2nd interview with Hiring Managers - 1 hour of interview. Behavioural, Technical & Scenario based questions. Only 1 or 2 behavioural questions and rest of questions were all technical and scenario. Technical questions was asked based off resume and experience. Scenario questions was asked based off expertise they are looking in a candidate for that position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why you want to work for Rogers and what interested in applying here
      Technical questions based off resume
      Scenario questions based on position skillsets   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negociable

New Graduate Program Interview

Application

Interview

1st round with HR - 20 mins of interview. Behavioural questions along with rating your skills on tools.

2nd round with Hiring Managers - 1 hour of interview. Only 1 or 2 Behavioural and rest Technical questions based on your resume & experience. Will also ask Scenario questions based on expertise they looking for in candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What interested in applying to Rogers
      Resume based experience discussion and questions.
      Resume based Scenario and Technical questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.