S&P Global Commodities Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 1,240.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied with CV online and was invited to HireVue video interview, which was 10 questions which were mostly experience based, but also they threw in some questions about industry developments and how it affected Platts performance. I would rate it as a fairly hard video interview compared to others I have done. Be aware if applying for multiple roles at the same time that at the beginning of the interview it didn't actually state which role it was for, and I thought it was for the other role I was applying for, so just be careful to make sure you click the correct link.

Interview Questions
  • How will blockchain technology affect peer to peer trading?
    Answer Question
  • What are your aspirations outside of academics?
  • How can Platts remain relevant despite blockchain automation?
  • What skills or experiences make you qualified for this programme?
  • What do you know about Platts?

S&P Global

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

HireVue online questionnaire and onsite. Seems straightforward so far am still interviewing with them but i need to unlock the remaining reviews and have to leave an interview review in order to do so

Interview Questions
  • How did you learn about this role? What is something special about you that is not on your profile?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global (Singapore)

Interview

The 1st interview was with the manager to get to know you and understand your personality. It was followed by a written test comprising of math questions and written work. The final round was with a senior management, to see if you fit their corporate culture and overall strategy. Overall , it was a pleasant interview and stress-free.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at S&P Global (London, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied for the S&P Global Platts Commodity Associate Programme online. Over a month later I got an invitation for a video conference interview. After successfully passing the first stage, I was invited to the main office in London for a face-to-face interview and a hiring test. The person from the HR department who sent me the invitation and who I was supposed to meet did not show up when I came to the office. Even though I had sent an updated version of my CV, the HR department had never forwarded it to the interviewer. On the other hand, the interviewer, the receptionists and the lady who set up the hiring test for me were extremely kind and helpful. The interview felt more like a conversation rather than a strict Q&A session. The test was okay although you need to be ready to be distracted by the surrounding noise. Eventually I received a generic rejection letter with no feedback. Overall I had a good time during the face-to-face interview but the organisation behind it was slightly discouraging.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

I applied associate program online. After two weeks, I received invitation letter and Interviewed through HireVue. It was video interview with computer. You can practice as many as you want before you actually record the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What does S&P Platts do? Why are you interested in commodity? What is your background and how does it fit to this position?
RSS Feed</>Embed