S5 Agency World Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at S5 Agency World

S5 Agency World

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S5 Agency World (Singapore) in Aug 2017

Interview

Smooth process - of interviewing. Initial interview to assess by HR colleague to assess and see a job fit for the JD. This was followed by final interview with hiring manager which was straight to the point. . This was then followed up a HR which provided an offer on a table. The process is very transparent and compared to what I had experienced primarily in some companies within the industry where selection for a role has been made, and gamed to beat the MOM requirement to hire locals - this interview was conducted honestly and without ghosting.

Interview Questions
  • Touch on experience , how this May bring value to the role and the objectives set on a personal level to this role.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S5 Agency World

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S5 Agency World in May 2017

Interview

2 interviews with direct reporting manager and one director by face to face at thier office. Interview took about 1h. Both interview was asking your skill and experiences and not tricky questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed