SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Singapore) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone interview about chatbot, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data preparing and data cleaning. Face-to-face interview which was quite relaxing, the interviewer who was the one made the most of the conversation and I just listen.

Interview Questions

• Do you know machine learning?   1 Answer

Full Stack Interview

Interview

Very nice to talk with the manager and set up a remote meeting with zoom. Heard back about a week. The onboarding process is very smooth and you can learn a lot about SAP culture.

CS Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I applied Online, then got an email for an AI telling me that I was being offered an interview. I se the interview window up, had the interview then a week later I was offered a job.

Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (San Ramon, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, phone interview and in person case study interview in Bay Area. Great experience overall, no follow up after interview, was explicitly told would receive feedback afterwards. During in person case study they break you up into groups and have you present an SAP solution. they are looking to see if you can work with your team, generate ideas and have presentation skills. Knowledge of SAP is really not needed but some understanding of what the company offers is always a plus. Remember how you interact with your teammates and judge yourself, you will be asked to reflect on how you did.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you did with your team?   2 Answers

Full Stack Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online through SAP Careers and asked a friend to vouch for me/email the team lead. Then scheduled a 45 min phone call (cited as "informal technical interview") with team leader and software engineer. They asked some general questions about my resume and experiences, why I was interested in that particular team, etc. Then we delved into Java, Python, and SQL concepts. They asked me to rate my comfortability with different languages and then asked questions from there.

Interview Questions

• Describe garbage collection in Java? How does it work? What are the types?   Answer Question
    • How would you code an in-order traversal? With recursion? Without Recursion?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied for a position online, I got a call from a recruiter. She gave me a questionnaire and I answered that. She simple said I will get a call from the hiring manager after that, there was no timeline given or anything. Suddenly one evening the hiring manager called without any notice. Apparently that was the last time I heard from anyone. The hiring was not interested in knowing about my background, she was simply rushing and her English communication was poor. And days later, after mailing recruiter multiple times, I came to know that other candidates are more fit for the role than me. Poor guy(me) got scammed and wasted my time preparing from the interview in that one week period.

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience.   1 Answer

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Newport Beach, CA (US)).

Interview

Fake Job, Fake Interview- Don't give this hiring manager your intel. This isn't a real job, its been posted for at least 6 months. The questions asked were irrelevant, I think this hiring manager gleans important information (How do you set up a UX team), from qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you were a circus performer, which one would you be?   1 Answer

Interview

Apply online, HR phone screening, in-person interview (usually 2). usually interviewed by two people at a time. interviews vary depending on the position. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Was given a simple SQL test, interviewers stepped out to allow me a few minutes to answer questions. They came back with a glass of water.   Answer Question
    • They asked very straightforward interview questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Had a recruiter call.

Then a phone round on soft skills with Manager.

Manager joined the interview late, then did not set up their audio, called to my phone finally. Manager was not clear with questions. No clarity on what she was talking, or understanding.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Friendly, two interviews. The manager and two of the team members interviewed me. It lasted 1 hour and everyone was very nice during the interview, go with a suit or business attire.

Interview Questions

• How would you contact a CHRO if you do not have his/her information?   2 Answers

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The designer is really nice and patient, we went through very smoothly. The phone screen took about 30 mins. I got the onsite interview after 2 days. The onsite interview took 2 hours, including the presentation and app critique. I would say, try your best to prepare the app critique, and make your presentation as interesting as possible.

Interview Questions

• Onsite: Describe your design process
      Website critique: Amzaon   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.