STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.8

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

a test..it includes aptitude and technical both, shortlisting was done based on that. then GD the topic was "ROLE OF TECHNICAL INSTITUTES IN GROWTH OF COUNTRY".And then comes interview, it mostly included HR.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked the HR questions and few others based on my CV, as I said i like sketching they asked me to draw a sketch.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

on campus placement process for Graduate engineer Trainee: Aptitude (work and time, ratio proportion, paragraph type and English vocabulary) and technical test involving analog electronics and digital electronics questions. next day result announced and selected students gone for technical interview on video conference, in which maximum questions were of communication (optical fiber) after a week Selected student had HR interview on video conference.

Interview Questions

• digital electronics questions like working of JK, SR, D and T flipflop, ex nor gate and use of flipflop. single mode and multi mode fiber. what are your hobbies? why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

prepare for optical fiber and digital electronics .Be confident and calm.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Online test, GD, PI.
    Online test had both aptitude and tech questions.
    Had two Personal Interviews, one was tech the other was tech plus HR
    Friendly panelists, was a good learning experience.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Noida (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Round 1: Online aptitude and programming concepts test.
    Round 2: PI over video call, some programming concepts and few aptitude questions were asked, fairly easy. Interviewer was very helpful and kind.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted and further elimination was done in the group discussion round which was held next. Then a technical interview followed by a hr interview. The interviewers were a plant manager and a hr. They were good at their respective fields and had good knowledge about what they asked.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in July 2017.

Interview

Written test and three rounds of interview. Poor management by HR. Goofing up the result and not communicating with the PRs. Process conducted off campus . First two interview were taken on skype and third was telephonic.

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• RMAN, RAC, ASM and dataguard. Very professional interviewers. DBA and a sys admin people were there. The questions were precise and polite. Very professional interviewers. DBA and a sys admin people were there. The questions were precise and polite   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process were quite good., started from HR round followed by department head then it comes to CEO of the company. the questions asked is related with current profile and how will you benefit this organisation with your skills.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silvassa (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Silvassa (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Just have knowledge about basic of your study and think about your Goal and make it clear ..

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

They have conducted 3 rounds but all are same like .
    Interview is okay okay.They are asking some practical scenario but some time i feel that is irrelevant to my job profile.

Interview Questions

• Basic about big data and Hadoop.   1 Answer