Saint-Gobain Life Sciences Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Gaithersburg, MD) in Mar 2017

Interview

One telephone "fit" interview and then one site visit interview which included a tour and 3 additional interviews. Mostly behavioral questions and a genuine interest in me as a person I will say this-- the interview on location made me really excited about the company. The Performance Plastics team at Gaithersburg is a really cohesive team, and I left the interview genuinely excited at the idea of working there. Although I didn't accept their offer, it was an extremely difficult decision and I wish my circumstances were different and I could work there.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about taking on a project on your own? Without getting political, is Kelly Anne Conway good at her job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Clearwater, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was fast and precise. Was interviewed b a panel consisting of HR Manager, Production manager and supervisors. It was normal interview based on basic work related etiquette and some technical questions related to the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had any production related disagreement with your manager during your previous job? If yes, how did you handled that?

Anonymous Employee in Portage, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Portage, WI) in Nov 2016

Interview

The interviewer from the staffing agency was extremely polite, informed me of a lot of rules of Saint Gobain before I was even hired. Understood reasoning's to leave previous jobs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mickleton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Mickleton, NJ)

Interview

Consisted on phone interviews at various levels of the organization within Human Reosurces, face to face interviews with various managers with the Operational function at the plant I was interviewing for. The time from interview to offer was a bit long, but understandable as there were multiple interviews at mulitple levels and they had to connect with each other. Very thorough and detailed information requested up front for background, education verifications which was refreshing. It good to know that a Company is doing its due dilengence up front.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Garden Grove, CA) in Feb 2012

Interview

Phone screen with HR, One-on-one interview with the hiring manager, followup interview with a panel of people from marketing. I went through this process, they said they would get back to me in a few days, but they took a month to get back to me. When they did get back to me, the offer was too low. I was VERY disappointed that they didn't bring up their extremely limited salary range earlier. They knew my salary history and expectations. This and their unprofessional lack of followup made it a negative experience overall, I felt like they were wasting my time.

Interview Questions
  • No hard interview questions. They didn't have any case questions, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Northborough, MA) in Jun 2011

Interview

I gave a technical presentation after first met the group leader in the morning, followed by HR, site manager, engineers in the group. They paid for the lunch and the lunch was with a few member of the group, mostly the technicians. It took a whole day but they were very friendly and kindly to me. Most of the questions were about technical part and communications.

Interview Questions
  • Which work do you like better? Sitting in front of computers analyzing datas, or operating equipments to run test?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portage, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Portage, WI) in Mar 2011

Interview

Filled out an application at temp service. Got called for an interview. Simple questions and a drug test were done, and started after I gave current employer my notice. Very simple process. Tour plant was done as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Clearwater, FL) in May 2010

Interview

The interview process is relatively comprehensive. Candidates interview with multiple managers from different departments. Director level management will interview candidates as well. The questions are straight forward and very direct. Different managers use different interviewing techniques with some using situational and other using direct questions about experience. Hiring is a bit of a process. Extensive background checks cause at least 2 week delays in start dates. All details of prior employment and education will be verified.

Interview Questions
  • Expect questions on details of experiences. Expect questions about prior performance reviews. Expect answers to be picked apart to understand the extent of knowledge or experience.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Northborough, MA) in Jan 2010

Interview

You will be interviewed by a dozen people. Make sure your deodorant lasts. You will be waiting a lot in the sunny lobby in between interviewers. With 12 or more people, there will always be someone running late. Have MANY MANY extra copies of your resume. Most of them will not have read it until you hand it to them.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to draw some circuits. Mostly they want to know your personality. No myers-briggs nonsence, just lots of different people gut checking.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences (Garden Grove, CA) in Jun 2008

Interview

thru a recruiter to obtain the job. a whole day interview process. meeting with various engineers and managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews