Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Salesforce

6,664 Interview Reviews

3.3

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Remote, OR (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied and heard back from a recruiter the following day in regards to scheduling a phone screen. Phone screen went swimmingly and the recruiter scheduled a Google Meet for a panel review with a few folks on the team that lasted an hour.

Only issue is that they've got to pause on hiring, which would have been great to know up front for the sake of transparency.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize work?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

1 interview w/recruiter, 1 technical interview w/engineer, 1 technical interview w/would be manager. Overall, fairly easy interview process. The conversation was natural, the technical interview was conversational and we discussed different types of solutions as well as run-time. We also worked on multiple solutions to the same problem given different assumptions.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, current work, and a few live programming questions (I had to write out the code in the language of my choice)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Very positive interview process. Each interviewer asked great questions and communicated clear next steps at the end of each call / meeting.
    The process included phone screens and virtual interviews. The last interview I was required to deliver a presentation about myself, a product value prop, and my sales plan.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the biggest challenge if we hire you?
      Q: Why did you chose to work in each of your previous roles? Why did you leave?
      Q: Why do you want do work for this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Internal referral. 1st call with the recruiter, 2nd call with the hiring manager, then a series of calls w/ another RVP, AVP and a peer. Finally, a panel presentation. The offer came within 48 hours. Very comfortable conversations.

Interview Questions

• Talk to us how you interact w/ clients? What do you want from your career? How do you lead a team?   Answer Question

Interview

Very professional and well-organized process. A TON of really high-quality merch. Friendly recruiters and interviewers. Fair and fun process. I took the offer because of how good the experience was, and it's even better during onboarding (more merch!).

Interview Questions

• How would you design an application to handle the career fair at a Tech Conference with 100,000 attendees?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The recruiter was very helpful and friendly. Any questions I had were answered promptly. The interview process was professional, organized, and consisted of two in person rounds. The first round was a 45 minute interview and consisted of a behavioral portion along with a coding question. The final round consisted of two 45 minute technical interviews along with behavioral questions. All 3 of my interviewers were friendly, knowledgeable, and provided a great interview experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Walked through my resume, discussed projects I worked on, and one coding problem in the first round.
      Two coding problems in the second round along with behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Interviewed for data science internship

In the first round, they discussed my CV and asked questions regarding previous work + ML questions

Second round was mostly coding from leetcode easy to medium and some more ML related questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very organized and clear. I had a 15 min phone call with the recruiter and two more interviews. The recruiter was very helpful and the process only took a few weeks.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

It was a simple and standart process. Recruiter is a calm person and asked general, basic questions. She gave info about the position. Also she let me know about the whole hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I had an amazing experience with the Salesforce recruiting team.

I applied through the Salesforce job portal, received a Hackerrank challenge, and was contacted by a recruiter to interview with a few members of the prospective team I'd be working with. After completing a few interviews, I got to learn more about the team and the potential projects.

Interview Questions

• Can not specify, but they were Leetcode style questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.