Sengkang General Hospital Interview Questions

Updated 18 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sengkang General Hospital

Sengkang General Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital in Jun 2022

Interview

First is a written assessment about your views on certain healthcare issues, followed by your suggestion. Second will be face to face interview with Manager. Third round of interview will be with Head of dept, mostly scenario based questions to understand your logic and thinking.

Interview Questions
  • Why am I interested to join them
    1 Answer

Sengkang General Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital in Feb 2022

Interview

The interviewers are friendly and nice. Prior to the interview, there will be a test assessment to be completed as well. The questions are doable, testing the fundamentals of electronics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sengkang General Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital

Interview

Interviewers wouldn't look at me during the interview and their body language showed how disinterested they were. My responses were met with disheartening comments. I've attended countless interviews and this was the most unprofessional one I've ever had.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduce yourself 2. What are you looking for in this job? 3. Why do you want to work for us? 4. What are your reasons for leaving the previous company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Attended an online group interview 3 people, including HR. Connection is very bad and laggy due to the platform used. Questions posed were quite demanding and rude, seems more like an interrogation. A very very bad experience. I do not feel comfortable at all. Both personnels from the department gave stern looks with no smile at all. Doesn't look friendly to begin with.

Interview Questions
  • How long do you think you will need to pick up the job scopes?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

-prior to interview to fill up personality form and answer random question (written test in no less than 200words) -interview was via zoom -2 interviewers from the dept & 1 from HR - 1 interviewer did all the questioning(not friendly and condescending) the other interviewer head of dept went all silent and did not show face which seemed pretty rude and unwelcoming -Overall vibe made me felt inferior and they were superior in a way -I am glad I was not selected (lol)

Interview Questions
  • What would I do if I was in charge of event planning but what the users wanted (eg:chairs) were not enough?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a video interview. It started abruptly and without the interviewers introducing themselves so I have no idea who I am speaking with. One of the interviewers had her camera turned off the entire time and I find it so disrespectful/unprofessional considering this a video interview. Some general questions were asked. Judging from this entire process and the way the interviewers speak, I would think that the working environment is disorganised and or toxic. Would definitely not recommend.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your challenges you faced in your current work and how do you overcome them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital (Singapore)

Interview

Received call 1 week after application to attend interview. Call was received at 5.30pm and requested me to email back the form before the next day noon. Interview was easy, just to get to know you better. Hiring manager, HR and 1 peer were there. HR was unprofessional. After hiring manager finished sharing the job scope, HR immediately ended the interview without giving me a chance to talk/ask qns. HR was scolded by the hiring manager in front of me. Received job offer 1 week later. Called me at 7.45pm. Looking at the timing calls were made to me and required super short turnaround time to send back document, I think it will be a very unhealthy working environment. i decided to reject the job since i have another offer.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sengkang General Hospital (Singapore) in Mar 2019

Interview

Overall interview process was alright.. smooth and interactive, nothing too difficult to answer. Basically sharing on some personal experiences and previous work place experiences. Also required to do some personality survey

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed