Singapore University of Technology and Design Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Singapore University of Technology and Design

Singapore University of Technology and Design

Application

I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design

Interview

Long interview with meaningful discussions on portfolio, scope of work, specialization and work culture. Interviewers were friendly but professional and the HRs involved in the hiring process are very efficient and responsive.

Interview Questions
  • Application of specialized research in their field of study.
    Answer Question

Singapore University of Technology and Design

Application

I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design

Interview

The interview process was good. It was conducted online on zoom. The interviewer was respectful and asked fair questions. And also they answered all of my questions and queries moving forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

A really quick phone call interview to learn about my experiences. Did not really ask much questions. Also had to submit essays that I've written in the past as proof of my language literacy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singapore University of Technology and Design

Application

I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design

Interview

Did an online interview with their leadership team. The head honcho did all the talking from beginning to end. Right off the bat, he/they struck me as *extremely* rude, i.e., it was a one-way video call, as in he/they could see me but I couldn't see him/them. Asked plenty of questions about teaching even though the position was a combination of research and teaching. It did not seem like they were at all interested in my profile, so it was baffling as to why I was called to interview. Browsing through their various department/division websites, it seems like the Singaporean core at SUTD is not particularly strong, especially in terms of professorial staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied for SUTD in Dec 20' through SSA (Special Scholarship Arrangement) with JC prelim results. Interview conducted on Zoom. Entered the waiting room, waited for about 10 mins and started the interview which was 1-on-1 with upper management. The interview took about 25-30 mins.. Waited about 1.5 months to receive the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you pick SUTD? Do you prefer hands-on learning or predominantly through lectures?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design (Singapore)

Interview

It was for a pioneer position over in SUTD. The hiring agency called me up for an interview where there will be the HR and 4 other interviewers - they were from the 4 pillars in SUTD. The people were friendly and asked me questions relating to what I had done previously and about myself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself and what you are currently doing?
  • How do you keep up with the ever changing trend in web development?
  • How are you working independently and in a team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

40 minutes interview, the interviewers were not tough, the questions were easy and relaxed. I asked many questions in the end of the interview. It is depends on which interviewer you met, and I heard some of my colleagues that the interviewers they met were tough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singapore University of Technology and Design

Application

I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design

Interview

The hiring process is OK. It did not take a long time to process. The job was based on projects, so only interviewed by PI. There were not so many questions, because it really depends on the expertise/experience, etc.

Singapore University of Technology and Design

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design

Interview

The interview was done in groups of 3 with a faculty. The faculty you were interviewed by depends on what programme you were applying for (ie STEP, DDP or none of those). A question will be asked, then students will answer one by one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Singapore University of Technology and Design (Singapore) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process was seamless without any complications. Interviewer was outgoing and friendly. Although he had many applicants, he made sure he talked to each as if they are the first.

Interview Questions
  • What are your research experiences? Tell me what are you interested in?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews