Sitel Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Sitel Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

1.8

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Everything is done online. I applied online got an email to schedule my interview after I test my sped of computer. I just got off the phone with a recruiter for my interview. Told me about the job and how much they pay. asked a lot of name a situation when questions. Asked me to check weather to for a state on a website and to see who the president was of sitel. (its under the leadership tab) at the end he said that he would like me on a few campaigns and to check email periodically to go to next steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. pay is 9.25 I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Easy interview process, I applied online and too a personality and skills test. I got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very simple, she went over the details and told me which assignment I would be working on and told me that I got the job. I didn't end up taking the job because I was enrolled in school and in order to be employed by Sitel, your schedule has to be completely open.

Interview Questions

Your schedule has to be COMPLETELY open and mine was not.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2016.

Interview

Interview never took place. I completed online assessment/test and then picked a day and time for the phone interview to take place. I never received the call during the time frame. I sent an email to find out why. I got a prompt response and was told it was due to scheduling issues. Anyway I was asked what other days and times I would be available for an interview. I gave them a range of three days and a five hour window for each day. I still never got the call for the interview.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Memphis, TN (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

quick and fast but I would not advise working for this company this company is a revolving door and not suitable for people do not work well with unfairness. The interview is fast because they try to fill in the spots from so many that are fired. I have worked for them and regret leaving my last employer. They do not care about the employee only the client and the client demands.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience and call center experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation in the company they tell you they do not ask.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

She was so fast like a express train , Her voice was breaking up so it was so difficult for me to understand what she was saying , She said she will let know or she may call back so just waiting for reply

Interview Questions

• Why u what to work for sitel?
      Why do u handle irate customer ?
      why is best customer services ?
      have u worked from home before ?
      open USATODAY and YOUTUBE let me know the weather and four ingredients ?
      r u comfortable using chat while on call ?
      r u comfortable in sales, any shift , any day ?   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Online testing was simple. Just listen and execute. After I was done I was asked to pick a time for phone interview.
    Telephone Interview - She called right on time. Verified I lived in NY and I was told they are not hiring in NY at this time however my application will stay on file for 6 months.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy screening. It took two day and lot of time. First day I had to take online screening tests and after I got through I get to choose interview time and date. I choose very next day. Then I got another email same day to complete two more screen before tele interview. It took almost another hour or so. Then next day I got interview phone call. It took almost 30 mins for an Tele interview. Then she sent an email to check my internet speed and compatible with voip or not. After I sent back screenshot of the results I received call back from her after almost an hour with offer. They are not flexible on time. Offered me campaign which ends in January. No benefits.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why do you want to work from home?
      Q Why do you want to work for Sitel?
      Q How do you handle angry customer with real life example?
      Q Have you handled any situation where you corrected errors?
      Q. What do you expect great for customer service, example?
      Q Asked me to open three web page on browser. Sitel (CEO name), USAtoday(check weather), Youtube on which watch bread video and asked que from video.   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in June 2016.

Interview

I was able to schedule an time convenient for me for the interview. I had two phone interviews with a recruiter on different days. The first interview an overview of the pay, information about myself. I had to go to Sitel website and look up the CFO's name & tell her how I found that information and find a Gordon Ramsey recipe on YouTube.The second interview were more situational questions. My recruiter was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle confrontation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where a customer was confused and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • What steps would you take to make sure your home is free of distractions and noise?   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Homewood, IL (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

After completing my application I received an email invite to a telephone interview. I scheduled my preferred time from the list of availabilities. I was asked to complete a few tasks prior to the start of my interview. The interview was fair and typical.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance in which you experienced a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Norfolk, VA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was really FAST!!!! I did application on a Thursday had interview Friday got equipment on Wednesday and that Monday I was in training. I would recommend this company to anyone, everyone always ask when I tell them I worked from home and it cost me nothing but the monitor

Interview Questions

• Was I flexible and did I mind sales, how soon can I start, the interview process was very easy   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be honest about the time you can do, they were very to the point on what is expected for the position that is offered and when your current campaign ends you can be placed on another

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.