Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Brussels)

Interview

A panel of partners and senior asscociates. The interview went on for over an hour and the general feeling was positive, albeit at some points a bit more aggressive and targeted with the questions.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell us about your master thesis. - Tell us about your experience and duties in DG COMP.
    Answer Question

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Interview

I applied online, then a few weeks later the HR person emailed me to set up an interview. There were two 30 minute video interviews back to back over WebEx, one with a manager and one with the person in HR. They never responded to me afterwards.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Interview

The interview process for me consisted of a video/audio conference and was followed by an in person interview. The process ran smoothly even though I did not get the job.

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Interview

Unremarkable in every way. I only went for the money and prestige. You can feel the soullessness of the place. They’re just looking for drones to do paperwork. Something better is out there.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Interview

It was a normal interview process. The attorneys were very kind and understanding, even though I did not know anything about big law in particular. It is a great firm to work at from what I've heard, and I do recommend.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Interview

Very kind interviewers who asked questions about the experiences outlined in my resume. Showed specific interest in writing and research-related resume items. Had time to ask about three questions afterward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience doing research on ____ topic.
2 people found this interview helpful

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Interview

The interviewers were lovely! Basic interview questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, why Skadden, etc. The interviewers were very easy to talk to and kind and I feel like it was a fair interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

Interview

Mainly focused on you and your achievements. Standard questions about your education, previous working history and experience in the field. There were some behavioral questions as well. Two rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a fairly standard interview, serial 30 minute sessions with different partners. Very standard questions, but I felt like there was more emphasis on social skills and sort of interesting "fun facts" than at some place like Simpson Thacher or SullCrom.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (London, England)

Interview

First round phone interview, which was mainly basic questions related to my application. Then there was an assessment day; this involved an interview with a partner and an associate, a written exercise, and a group exercise. Both interviews were fairly conversational.

Interview Questions
  • Some questions were: tell me about a current news story, to expand on why Skadden, we spoke about Covid and what impacts it could have (this was in March 2020)
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews