Cover image for Somos

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Somos Interview Questions

Updated 11 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Somos

Somos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Somos

Interview

I applied and was interviewed shortly after the application deadline closed. It was a virtual interview, and there was a quick turnaround. I had time to prepare and the questions were not too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you could work in a virtual environment?
    Answer Question

Somos

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Somos

Interview

Very personable individuals. Honest, respectful, and welcoming energy. This is the type of company you work for, for years because you will see the impact your hard work puts in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Somos (Richmond, VA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Really warm and comforting people. Despite it being a formal interview, they made me feel invited and related to me on a more personal level, which helped to cement the fact that all of us are just people who want the best for ourselves and each other.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Somos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Somos

Interview

Thorough interview. I was first interviewed by an HR specialist then by the supervisors who I’d be reporting to for this position. Overall very fair interview and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Somos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Somos

Interview

Very easy application process through greenhouse. Was contacted within a week for a phone interview, and conducted 2 rounds of Skype interview prior to being called in. I appreciated that the company allows for virtual rounds prior to "final" in person interviews. I was also impressed that I was able to meet with several departments to get robust understanding of company prior to joining.

Interview Questions
  • The different teams spent equal time asking questions around job competencies as well as cultural fit. They also provided ample opportunity for me to ask questions of them, and were transparent in their responses.

Somos

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Somos

Interview

Several interviews with employees throughout the organization including with the CEO. The process was amazing in that everyone understood the role and expectations and were keenly interested in making certain the skills were present as well as a cultural fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Somos (East Brunswick, NJ) in Jul 2019

Interview

Complete video and in person interviews. Never heard from the company again. Took off of work researched the company and everything. Sent follow up and nothing. Unprofessional. Wasted my time.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Somos (Herndon, VA) in Sept 2018

Interview

Applied directly with company through web site posting. Process lasted about 3 weeks. Initial contact and pre-interview follow-ups were quick and an on-site visit was arranged in about 48 hours. After face-to-face meetings, the company went silent. It did not actively reach out to provide feedback and did not respond to email or voicemail. SOP.

Interview Questions
  • What is least-liked part of your current PM position and what have you done to improve/change it?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Somos (Herndon, VA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Contacted and screened by the company recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager after two weeks, and finally was brought in for a face to face interview for two hours, one hour with the hiring manager and one hour with two team members. After all of this, they went silent and then I sent an email to the recruiter asking for the update but she did not have the decency to reply to my email which I considered to be very unprofessional. I would not recommend this company to anyone because they seem to confuse not knowing what they're looking for and they are unprofessional. I should have known that because they hardly exist on the internet.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Somos (Westford, MA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Comprised of 2 interviews really. One via phone and then an in-person interview. I met with each person from the team I am now a part of. Each person brought a different prospective to the interview about what my position would require, and asked questions relevant those perspectives.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my general experience and willingness to learn a new computer platform, since I had never administered a MAC platform.
1 person found this interview helpful