Sony Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Sony Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Sony

3.5

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

One behavioral interview and two technical interviews. The behavioral interview was very straightforward. The person form HR didn't specify that my last two interviews were technical even though I asked twice via email. Interviewers were friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with RESTful?   Answer Question
  • Given a string ("aaaabbbccc") print out how many times each character appears in the string.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sony

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony in March 2016.

Interview

First introduce my self. Then ask why choose Sony. Then introduce the department I applied. Then give 2 assignments that is from Leetcode. Both of all are about palindrome. Although I passed the test I didn't get offer.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview, ending up being longer and because the interviewer was late. Recuiter told me it would be about resume and experience, but ended up being all technical questions.

Interview Questions

• key elements of OOP, questions about each of those, Javascript closures, React hooks   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

Applied online took several weeks. One behavioral phone interview with an overview of my resume and then two technical phone interviews. Knowledge of Java was emphasized and some back end questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a string "aabbccc" write a program that displays how many times each character appears   Answer Question
    • Why does this program cause an error? Showed me java program involving thread locking   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.