Starbucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Starbucks

5,791 Interview Reviews

2.2

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was a standard interview and you can easily find the questions online. I got the interview soon after I applied and did the interview quickly after.

Barista Interview

Interview

Very simple, comfortable, and friendly. Felt more like a conversation than anything else. Just me and the manager talking over a cup of coffee like old friends about customer service, coffee, and my life and interests in general

Interview Questions

• What drew me to customer service? Why work with people?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

the interview was with 2 employees and was super behavioral. It was very conversational and heavily focused on the company's mission. The interviewers were really nice and supportive throughout the recruiting process. There we no second round interviews.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Northbrook, IL (US)).

Interview

Super casual interview, person just sat down and talked to me and got my schedule for the week on an hourly basis. Questions were typical behavioral so like name a time when you worked with a difficult customer and how did you deal with it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you didn't know how to answer a customer's question.   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Phone interview with a corporate HR recruiter. Submitted online and scheduled remotely due to pandemic. Asked some generic questions and confirmed information. Not sure if my schedule was the determining factor with the decision to hire.

Was Not Hired Interview

Interview

Interview process was difficult; online application was missing signature much of the time and I couldn't sign it until it started working on its own and the people in store couldn't fix it. Then they didn't call me back to say yes or no

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

very easy, basic questions relating to previous job experience, and seeing if you are fit to work in a high pressure, fast paced work environment. I would recommend to just be yourself and answer honestly. At Starbucks they like to have people with personality working there who can adequately deal with regulars

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty simple, asks questions about prior work experience. Took roughly 15-20 minutes. Can be offered position on the spot. Typically interview takes place one on one. Overall a painless process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you wanted to achieve something in a work environment and how you went about fulfilling that goal?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview first then I had one interview with manager who was very friendly. The process went pretty quickly and they were happy I had previous barista experience but seemed open to trainign someone new

Interview Questions

• What is your availability to work?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

There was a phone screen with both the hiring manager and the human resources lead. Next, there was an in-person 1/2 day interview circuit with about 6 different cross-functional partners.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite project you've worked on and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.