Susquehanna International Group (SIG) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,024 of over 1,024.0 interviews

Interviews at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Positive57%
Recruiter7%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

ONly 1 coding challenge I received so far. Consists of a standard code test and technical problems. The interview was very standard. Practicing leetcode a ton helped me. Finally, the behavioral part was a little scary,

Interview Questions
  • Binary search tree types of stuff.
    Answer Question

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

OA on code signal. Spent 70 mins answering two stupid and super long questions (took 20min reading those questions). Passed all test cases and submitted. Got rejection two days later. The worst ever!!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Parse a bizarre string 2. Parse a even more bizarre string
2 people found this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, followed by a Zoom call with team and hiring manager 2 weeks later. I was invited on-site to for another interview phase and received the offer in another 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Project management related questions: Tell me about a project that you succeed tell me about a project you have failed to deliver

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

Great! Great people and overall awesome conversations. Pretty standard interview process. There were like 4 rounds with a mix of technical and behavioral interviews. All of the interviewers were down to earth and were not trying trip people up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

-3 rounds -Brainteasers - statistics problems that make you think -Walk me through your resume -2 first rounds are via phone (not zoom) -Final day is super day at Susquehanna International Group HQ in Philly

Interview Questions
  • Brain teasers, walk me through your resume, why would you be a good fit

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

The interview was very simple, basic runthrough of resume via a phone interview and a technical assessment afterwards to test coding knowledge. The candidate then proceeds to a technical interview if the assessment goes well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Interview

It was a challenging interview on the quantitative and personal side but a good experience and well worth the practise. There were 4 rounds up until being accepted for the internship

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) in Jun 2022

Interview

CV application ->general ability test -> phone screen -> case study -> final round "superday" interviews. Superday has 4 components; office tour + chat with graduate on the buyside team, behavioural interview, general knowledge of the markets interview, maths interview with simple questions.

Interview Questions
  • General knowledge about the markets, ie. given a hypothetical scenario, how do you expect the market to react and what positions, if any, would you take?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Tough but fair enough. I did not expect them to ask basic questions regarding matrices, eigenvalues, linear regression, etc. I suppose that most of those questions were not more complex than typical undergraduate exam questions. "Mastering the basics" is probably the key to success.

Interview Questions
  • Some linear algebra, probability, and algorithm questions; e.g. 1. Properties of a covariance matrix. 2. Given events A, B, C, if A is independent of B, and A is independent of C, is A independent of the intersection of B and C? 3. How to efficiently generate a random permutation of (1,…,n), etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) (Sydney)

Interview

Very qualitative, not as intensive as described. It felt much more corporate than other trading firms with which I had interviews. Seems that most of the quantitative questions are asked online prior to a phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,024 Interviews