Micron Technology Interview Question: Tell me about your CCA What a... | Glassdoor.sg

Interview Question

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview Singapore

Tell me about your CCA What are your strength FYP Last job

mind-boggling experience How would you describe yourself in 3 words How would your friends decribe your strength and weakness What was your one experience in life you found very tough What do you know about micron Tell me about the job profile Given a situation of priorities, rate them.
Answer

Interview Answer

36 Answers

Have you proceeded to the next round interview? Cuz your timeline is the same with mine, but my status is always in process.

Anonymous on 1 Apr 2020

Hey My status is also in process. Yes I got a call on 4th for the interview for second round. I interviewed on 7th April. They said that due to Covid-19, it caused them delay. And the final results would take more than usual. So wait to hear from us.

Me on 13 Apr 2020

Hey, have they gotten back to you as of now? I had 2 rounds of interview on 7th Apr as well but till now, I've received no updates from them yet.

Anonymous on 8 May 2020

Nope, I haven't heard from them yet. Micron is in hiring freeze internally till the start of June. So be patient and wait. Were your interviews with the manager and senior manager ?

Anonymous on 12 May 2020

Yep, with a manager and senior manager. Can i ask where did you get the info about internal freeze till start of june?

Anonymous on 14 May 2020

A friend of mine works there, so he enquired about that. Did any of the managers say you anything about when will they contact you for next round or steps ?

Anonymous on 14 May 2020

Hmm I did ask them about additional interviews and how long will it take for them to confirm. The senior manager (2nd interviewer) said that's the last interview and told me that the HR is pretty fast lol, so should know results quite soon

Anonymous on 14 May 2020

Generally the last interview is with the director, that is what I came to know from alot of people. But maybe they called yours to be in two. The HRs are fast, I would hate to believe that. After my first round, the senior manager said to hold the line for the HR would join, I waited there for 2 hours and no response then they took 3 weeks for the second round and later in the interview they explained all the delay due to Covid-19. Also, the final interviewer said results would be delayed due to this scene. How long no idea I guess.

Anonymous on 14 May 2020

Oh wait a minutes, I think mine is somthing like yours. After the first interview with the manager, he told me that the HR wants to speak with me. After 10 minutes, the second interviewer came in and start interviewing me, I'm not sure whether he's the senior manager or HR lol. He's the one that told me probably no more interviews after that and the HR is quite fast in processing.

Anonymous on 15 May 2020

Hey, I was also interviewed for the same role in first week of April. I had 2 rounds on consecutive days. Was told that outcome would be notified in a week's time. However, no updates yet.

Any updates from you guys?

Anonymous on 21 May 2020

Hey!! I haven't received any information as of now. I was told the outcome would be late. You had 2 rounds with whom? Did they talk about any more rounds?

Anonymous on 22 May 2020

Hey, I had first round with manger and 2nd with senior manager next day. They said there won't be any more rounds and outcome would be in a week. As far as I know, for some candidates they do 3 rounds while for others they do 2. Not sure how they decide. I also mailed them this month, but no reply.

Lets hope they give update soon!! If you guys get any update, plz post here.

Anonymous on 22 May 2020

Yes sure, would do that. Idk how do they decide. And they should atleast reply. Yes, I also heard from my friends that For some they have three rounds and for some two.

Got any updates guys ?

Anonymous on 27 May 2020

No update so far! Probably have to wait for June's first week.

Anonymous on 28 May 2020

Anyone got any updates?

Anonymous on 1 Jun 2020

Haven't got any update. An earlier comment mentioned that they would come out of hiring freeze from June. Well, we are already in June! Hope they will start commuincating with candidates soon !

Anonymous on 3 Jun 2020

Hi guys, I got a mail from another HR asking my documents and the next day she called to offer me the job and invite for briefing session.

Anonymous on 3 Jun 2020

Also, the HR mentioned that Micron is hiring rigorously so, if any of you have friends who are interested in joining Micron should apply. So, there might be a little late, but you should get the call. All the best and let me know the updates.

Anonymous on 3 Jun 2020

Congratulations for the job offer! I haven't received any communication yet from them. May I know when did you get the email from HR. Was it this week?

Anonymous on 4 Jun 2020

Thank you ! I got a mail for the documents on 26th May and a call about the offer two days later, 28th May. The HR said they are working from home, as of now so it is taking time. So, just wait until you hear from them. All the best !!

Anonymous on 4 Jun 2020

Congrats! Wish you a fruitful career ahead :) Its a good thing that they have started the recruitment process. Hope other candidates too recceive update soon. Can I ask what documents do they require. Did they send the offer letter through email.

Anonymous on 4 Jun 2020

Thank you :) They wanted undergrad and postgrad degrees and transcripts. All those recruited had a welcoming cum briefing session the next day and received an offer mail about the joining dates. The offer letter takes time and is yet to be received.

Anonymous on 5 Jun 2020

Anybody else got any update ??

Anonymous on 8 Jun 2020

Hey are they still actually hiring?

Anonymous on 8 Jun 2020

Dont know if they are! But they are posting new jobs daily on their website.

Anonymous on 8 Jun 2020

I applied for a couple of roles about a week back but still no reply. Anyone else applied but still no interview?

Anonymous on 8 Jun 2020

Look at the requisition IDs, they are posing the same jobs over and again since February. I've applied to some back then and now it's showing In process, that doesn't mean I'll get the call. Cause they have already interviewed for those roles and are bringing to finalize the candidates. So apply in the new ones by seeing requisition IDs. They are hiring the old interviewed ones I guess, not started with calling for new interviews yet.

Anonymous on 9 Jun 2020

Hi guys. do you receive your feedback already?

Anonymous on 30 Jun 2020

Hi,
I accepted the offer via email and waiting for their offer letter. But no replies and acknowledgement from their HR since then. Anyone experiencing the same situation as me?

Anonymous on 10 Jul 2020

Hi, how long has it been? I got the offer letter after one week of accepting the offer via email. Also, they have hired a lot of people, so don't worry. you would be hearing back from them soon.

Anonymous on 14 Jul 2020

Almost 2 weeks after I accepted via email. I send the HR an email last week but there isn’t any reply from him yet. Did they reply to you after you accepted the offer via email? Not sure what to do now tho

Anonymous on 14 Jul 2020

When is your joining date? Yeah they send me the offer letter after 5-6 days! Don't worry depending upon JD also there might be a thing. At that time idayu was there. Your Hiring HR is Eugene?
Also getting mails from TC ?

Anonymous on 15 Jul 2020

Hey there, same case with me. I also got the job offer at the early of July and got joined the briefing session. I am still waiting for the offer letter also. Our hiring HR is the same. I also follow up with him but haven get reply. Will be joining on September.

someone else on 26 Jul 2020

Hi, I have the same problem too, I am getting the job offer at early of July and joined the briefing session as well. I follow up with him about the offer letter but didn't get any reply from him as well.

Anonymous on 28 Jul 2020

Hi anyone experience difficulties with the offer letter? Was told that I will receiver the offer letter from the team but it continue to drag on till now.

Anonymous on 7 Oct 2020

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.