Interview Question

Tell me about yourself

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

7 Answers

Did you get your interview feedback about rejection immediately ? How long it took for them to respond?

Anonymous on

WelI it took them few weeks to reply me. All the best your job hunt!

Anonymous on

Nope, no forms and rejection. I believe you have higher chances of getting in. Probably, your one of the top candidates. HR probably screen you now. Dont worry too much.. I will wish you luck working in the company and make a change for attaining that title. I got other offers already too. :)

Anonymous on

Hi if possible, could you share me that how many interview steps you need to take for the whole recruitment process? I had an interview with the director and another guy asked me some technical questions this week

Anonymous on

For example, is there any test for programming, logic later? Or only several interviews until you obtain the offer or no offer

Anonymous on

It was only one interview. Yes indeed they asked technical question during the first interview. I was asked on many logic statistical questions. All the best to those still searching!

Anonymous on

Hi thanks for your reply. I am really nervous for waiting the news. I already wait for 2 weeks after the interview. Did they ask you to fill the employment application form after the interview? Or they sent an email to reject you directly?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.