Teralytics Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 19 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teralytics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

That was an internship interview. Received email to be interviewed in the following week. The interviewer was kind. He asked me a question and left me in a room to solve before coming back to see my answer.

Interview Questions
  • Given a table 1 a 2 aa 3 empty 6 b 7 empty 9 c where the number is time the string is station Try to write a function to return sth like Trip 1: 1 a 2 aa Trip 2: 6 b Trip 3: 9 c
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

Email invitation to an interview at their office. It was one on one and they started out by introducing the company and then asked me to elaborate about things on my resume. No technical test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore)

Interview

Interesting and slightly difficult. They will ask questions that require you to have good problem solving skills, however it is definitely worth it to at least try out their interview since I have the impression that tech companies will usually ask the kind of questions they are asking

Interview Questions
  • This should be confidential right :p. As long as you can code and as long as you know your basic stats and math, you should be fine

Teralytics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teralytics in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied via its website. I was contacted by HR after two weeks for a phone interview. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. I was asked mainly about my CV.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore) in Sep 2016

Interview

one to one, in a meeting room. About one hour. First the interviewer asked to describe something in my CV. Then he gave me a coding exercise. This type of coding was not same as I usually do. I just got stuck at that moment and forgot some basics. It's not hard but tricky. You have to be sharp and open your mind. The interviewer is very nice. He gave me some tips and inspired me. It's a pity that I missed the chance. However, since l am a foreigner, the internship is actually not what I am looking for. I barely prepared for this interview. But the position is very helpful if you really want to hone your skills as a data scientist.

Interview Questions
  • Details on your CV (relevant projects) Basic probability and statistics Coding exercise in the programming language of your choice.
1 person found this interview helpful

Teralytics

Application

I interviewed at Teralytics

Interview

They interview many people through many Chanels. Their main objective is to get free work and consulting through interview projects and one day onsite work. They ask for your code and reports. Do not try this company. They did try to convince me to join after long interview but a lot of contradiction in what they were saying and seemed really fishy so I asked for official letter of offer. Didn't hear back afterwards. They are definitely a dishonest scam company which will not be around long.

Interview Questions
  • Do two projects on their current work.
4 people found this interview helpful