Teralytics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teralytics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Teralytics (Zürich, Zürich) in Feb 2020

Interview

I had 1x phone interview, 2x video interviews and 1x on-site full-day task interview (7-8h to solve, and then present in front of the team (~8 people). All in all, it was a good experience. Although after the last on-site interview, I was told that I would hear back from them in less than a week. A full week passed, and I didn't receive any email. I sent a follow-up email, but nothing. 2+ weeks passed. I sent another email and didn't hear back. It's quite disrespectful to spend so much time getting to know the candidate and vice versa and ghost people like that.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Teralytics? Tell me about yourself etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore) in Aug 2018

Interview

In 2018, I was referred by my friend for the position; They quickly arranged the interview. The first round was CV screening by phone. HR called me, asking general question about my background, my expected salary. In the second round I was asked several questions in statistics. The questions were interesting, my answers were not good enough.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked some statistics questions

Teralytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teralytics

Interview

Sent my resume to indicate my interest for the internship position. Told to head over for interview within 1 week. It was a 1:1 interview. Interviewer asked about what was written on resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

That was an internship interview. Received email to be interviewed in the following week. The interviewer was kind. He asked me a question and left me in a room to solve before coming back to see my answer.

Interview Questions
  • Given a table 1 a 2 aa 3 empty 6 b 7 empty 9 c where the number is time the string is station Try to write a function to return sth like Trip 1: 1 a 2 aa Trip 2: 6 b Trip 3: 9 c

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

Email invitation to an interview at their office. It was one on one and they started out by introducing the company and then asked me to elaborate about things on my resume. No technical test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore)

Interview

Interesting and slightly difficult. They will ask questions that require you to have good problem solving skills, however it is definitely worth it to at least try out their interview since I have the impression that tech companies will usually ask the kind of questions they are asking

Interview Questions
  • This should be confidential right :p. As long as you can code and as long as you know your basic stats and math, you should be fine

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore)

Interview

- Recruiter will schedule a call with you. Very basic screening to gauge skillset. Will ask you for your current salary and a number that you are looking for. Recruiter will give some information on what the company is doing but most of it is on their website so what they are actually doing is pretty mysterious. In my opinion, this call is almost a complete waste of time, just like most calls with recruiters - Interview process goes like this: take home test -> on site interview (multiple rounds) -> work one full day with them -> offer - Next up is a take home test. Quite challenging but meaningless at the same time because some questions require a lot of context which is not given. I feel that they have dumped some problems they are currently facing at work and are not able to solve into the take home test and are treating candidates as unpaid consultants - You may be required to deploy some of their software. This usually means $$$. Expect delays from their engineers in reviewing your take home test and all kinds of excuses to be given. Be firm and explain that you are paying money for hosting and have a firm deadline for taking down the hosted software - Summary: Recruiter is very professional and fast in responding but the whole process is very drawn out due to delays. Take home test is too difficult and seems like a way for them to get free consulting. Look at their Glassdoor reviews, seems pretty awful

Interview Questions
  • We need to work with large datasets, some with multiple versions. How would you design an architecture around this?

Teralytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teralytics

Interview

I applied online and then they called me and asked to complete a assignment.I sent the assignment back over the weekend.They took 2 weeks to come back with a response for the next round.Then we scheduled it after 2 days.on the interview day i was waiting over the call but nobody contacted me so i mailed them.after 20 minutes they are telling me that they have already hired a local citizen in that country.I think this behaviour is very unprofessional .They should respect other's time.It gives a very bad image of the company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Teralytics

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teralytics

Interview

After a few phone/skype interviews I got a home task to solve. It was rather demanding and took me a better part of my Saturday to solve. After that they didn't even bother to respond with 'no'. I think this is unprofessional and just shows how disrespectful they were. Really, a simple no with short explanation would suffice. I don't recommend bothering with this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teralytics (Singapore)

Interview

Gave me a take home problem to solve after an initial chat with the recruiter. Apparently they were too busy or something like that they didn't even bother to reply or look at the solution I submitted . Waste of time. I spent a reasonable amount of time coming up with a good solution. I expect atleast a bit of courtesy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews