Thatz International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thatz International

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Thatz International (Singapore) in Oct 2017

Interview

At first there was a telephonic interview and in that they told me if I get selected I will be called for an interview.. I was called the next day to their office.. I went to their office. I was told to sit for sometime. In the mean time they got the form printed out that I have filled in before.. Next they took me to the meeting room and I had a 1:2 interview..

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?
    1 Answer
  • What is the role of a business analyst?
  • Any plans of having babies in the future?
  • Are you ready for shifts?
  • Tell me something about the company?
  • Anymore offers in hand?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thatz International (Singapore) in Apr 2017

Interview

Exam and Technical Interview. First have to get thorough with the basics of programming like design patterns.then web api and sql related questions has to be answered.Can get through . Try to do some tech questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thatz International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thatz International in Aug 2016

Interview

The interviewer just asked me some personal questions like tell me something about yourself, what are your hobbies, what do you usually do on your free time and the the like.

Interview Questions
  • just basic interview questions like "tell me something about yourself"

Thatz International

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thatz International

Interview

after sending in your resume, you'll be called up by the recruitment team who'll explain that you when you quit, you'll have to pay the following: 1) less than 1 year, 1 month salary + 45 days notice 2) less than 2 years, half month salary + 45 days notice 3) more than 2 years, free to go If you accept the terms, you'll come down for an interview where you're asked basic questions about your education or previous job. Then you'll sign the contract.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about your previous experience
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Thatz International (Singapore) in Dec 2015

Interview

They will offer any benefit to trap you. At the end if you did not read your contract properly. What I can Say is GOOD LUCK. Think Twice before you sign.

Thatz International

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Thatz International

Interview

the interview process is normal, nothing special.

Interview Questions
  • very common question, not encounter any difficult question.
RSS Feed</>Embed