Uniqlo Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Uniqlo Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Uniqlo

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a group interview, about seven people in total. We were walked to another floor since the original room was being used for something else. We were seated in a circle and asked to introduce ourselves. They did require you to close the store two times a week and required the weekend shifts as well.

Interview Questions

• What is customer server to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

I was pretty standard, I applied to a job listing online and was emailed about an interview. I then showed up and it was a group interview in which we took turns answering questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview, it didn’t catch me off guard since I read about possible group interviews. It was okay I guess, we were directed to a room and sat in a circle

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company
      - What kind of ingredient would you be   Answer Question
    • Random fact about yourself   Answer Question
    • What is costumer service and what is great customer service?   Answer Question
    • What kind of ingredient would you be in a salad (fruit or lettuce kind of salad   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

waited for about 10mins, the interviewer was nice and conforming. I did the interview along with another person (Duo interview). The interview was swift and easy. The questions are pretty easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a difficult situation in your life?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

When they invite you in for an interview, it is conducted in a group setting by the HR coordinator. The interviewer will pose 4-6 questions, in which everyone in the group has a chance to answer. In the case that you pass the first round, you're invited back in for a second group interview with the store manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

This was a small group interview. We were seated in the employee lunch area until the interviewer came and got brought us to a small room, where we were interviewed.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very basic questions to be honest. There were not any difficult questions. It was like have a one on one conversation, to be honest. The employer that interviewed me was nice

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

This was a "group interview" (me and one other person) The manager asked us roughly 15 questions, the whole interview took around 40 minutes. She mainly asked questions about customer service, your background, and your thoughts on teamwork and collaboration.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Flushing, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Just to start this off. I want to say that I was offered the position, accepted, but was later told that I wasn't considered for the position. I was misled, therefore I'm posting a review here just to make others aware of this kind of deception.

When you're chosen for an interview, HR contacts you through email. They give you 2-3 separate dates, each with 2-3 different times you can select. You confirm the date and time (don't expect a response) and walk in the day of. I arrived 10 to 15 minutes earlier than my interview and I was told to wait a while. My wait was somewhat long but it was because they were setting up the interview. Usually, they hold group interviews, but in this case it was me and a young girl. The interview wasn't set up in an office or anything. Instead, they just pulled out a rolling platform, put threw a table cover over it, and put it in the middle of a room where people usually operated the freight elevator, threw out trash, etc. Anyway, we were asked a couple of questions, nothing too complicated, and we were told we got the position and to get ready for orientation. Two weeks later, I was contacted via email and told that I wasn't chosen for the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UNIQLO   1 Answer
    • Previous working history   1 Answer
    • What was a challenge you had to overcome and how?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

It wasn't anything too crazy, relatively straight forward. They have a huge emphasis on teamwork and your ability to work in that setting. If you have previous experience in team setting to give them with how you worked together as a unit they like that. Anyhow, nothing too bad, relatively easy interview process

Interview Questions

• Name one situation where you were able to mediate a conflict?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.