United Overseas Bank Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 367 interviews

Applied online25%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

There was a last minute change of location by Human Resource and HR was not present. Candidate had to returned for another round with HR. There was detailed sharing of job scope and group structure during interview by hiring manager

Interview Questions
  • What’s your opinion of UOB VMC its competitors
    Answer Question

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank in Jan 2016

Interview

Met with hiring manager and HR manager. It was a laid back interview. No difficult questions were posed. enjoyed myself during the interview process. There was good follow up from the HR manager.

Interview Questions
  • They asked pretty standard questions on what I'm doing currently, why i wanted to leave etc.

United Overseas Bank

Application

I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

3 rounds of interview. All technical questions asked. The first was with the hiring manager.The next with the team head. The last was with the group head. Various questions asked on my background and financial abilities. Questions on culture, fit to the organization were also stressed on. Overall level of complexity is average. The interviewers are not very interesting.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

United Overseas Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview

Good interview process. Had 1 with Hiring manager and a couple more with HR manager. Process took about 1.5 months because of the Pre-employment checks. Questions asked were basic but to the point. I think the entire process was efficient and clean. Would highly recommend you trying for a job here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank (Singapore) in Sep 2011

Interview

Interview happened through a recommendation. Met the HR, future manager and her boss at the cafe below the office. Basically, questions were asked based on the resume. HR kept repetively asking about the issues at current job.

Interview Questions
  • Whats the first thing you will do once you join our office?
RSS Feed</>Embed