Unity Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 764 of over 764 interviews

Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Unity

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

4 rounds of interviews including - recruiter screening - hiring manager - take-home assignment - virtual on-site interviews with 3 other team members Everything in the process was clearly outlined and communicated to me so I knew what to expect. The team members and hiring managers that interviewed me were also supportive - there were no trick questions and they truly wanted to understand my capabilities and what my work style is like. The recruiter I worked with was very responsive, helpful, and shared feedback quickly. I would say this is the best interview process so far in my career.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time where you had to adapt to a colleague's idea? Can you tell me about a time where a project didn't perform as well as you wanted it? If you were hired, what would be your priorities in the first month?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

The interview was very friendly he asked straight forward questions. I come from software development background and I wanted to switch to quality assurance . The main question was why quality assurance?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

Pretty simple but long interview process, they asked basic questions that many people with any type of technical support experience could answer. My recruiter wasn't very responsive via email and had a difficult time at giving me answers, the employees and IT Manager were great people though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unity

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

The whole process was very well communicated and transparent. The HR follows-up often. After the initial call, there were another 5 separate interviews to discuss experience and fit with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time that you didn't feel listened to, and how did you handle that?

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

I took the online assessment through Codility platform for software engineering internship. Got 50 mins for 2 tasks. Questions were medium difficulty, similar to LeetCode problems, one was on data structures.

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter over the phone then interviewed with the hiring manager over zoom. They already had other candidates in the process and did not want to wait for next steps for them while I was still in the early stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unity (Vilnius)

Interview

It was two interviews in zoom in English with my potential bosses. After the refusal, I asked several questions and asked to describe the feedback. The interviewer scheduled another call with me, where he told me everything personally.

Interview Questions
  • An example of a conflict situation with subordinates. How to decide.

Unity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

Initial round with HM followed by 4 rounds of functional and technical interviews. Looks like decision was already made before second round. Recruiter was enough generous to inform decision on phone and email.

Interview Questions
  • Looks like interviewers already made decision so nothing interesting. High level functional questions about CPQ.

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

Very professional and courteous interview with HR. Followed by way too many interviews (seven to nine). Most interviewers seem to be oblivious to the fact that hiring is a two-way street with very little allowed for questions from the job seeker.

Interview Questions
  • The usual questions: Why Unity? Describe a situation where you were in conflict with someone at work.

Unity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

Pretty smooth but with long time games between different sessions. I was interview by the team lead himself and different team members. Questions varied from technical aspects to more soft skills oriented topics. Nice and friendly people, great professionals. Good interview planning system.

Interview Questions
  • How would I tackle different technical and communicational work aspects
Viewing 1 - 10 of 764 Interviews