Unity Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 935 of over 935 interviews

Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Unity

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

4 rounds of interviews including - recruiter screening - hiring manager - take-home assignment - virtual on-site interviews with 3 other team members Everything in the process was clearly outlined and communicated to me so I knew what to expect. The team members and hiring managers that interviewed me were also supportive - there were no trick questions and they truly wanted to understand my capabilities and what my work style is like. The recruiter I worked with was very responsive, helpful, and shared feedback quickly. I would say this is the best interview process so far in my career.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time where you had to adapt to a colleague's idea? Can you tell me about a time where a project didn't perform as well as you wanted it? If you were hired, what would be your priorities in the first month?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unity (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I was approached on LinkedIn about this role and wasn't looking for anything new but decided to take a stab as I was a big fan of Unity and the games that were made with their platform. I went through 4 rounds. First was with Miriam in the UK. The next 2 were in the states and the last one was with someone in upper management in the UK. I figured that I would be interviewing with people in Canada but I spoke with 4 different people across different locations that were working on the division I would potentially be responsible for. I noted in my initial screen that having a strong core team is important for me so getting a chance to meet the team I would be interacting with for the most part would be ideal. The first and last interview seemed to go well but the people I interviewed in the states seemed disinterested and were distracted by their significant others during the interview. I also sensed that they weren't really passionate about Unity and this was like another job for them in recruitment.

Interview Questions
  • Why Unity? How do you approach hard to fill roles? Various situational questions

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

A recruiter reached out on LinkedIn. The first interview was with the recruiter. The second interview was with the hiring manager. Next they gave a take-home assignment. After returning the assignment, they contacted that I wasn't selected to the final round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

First a call with the recruiter which was great and then a meeting with the hiring manager. Once that was passed then 4 interviews with different levels of reporting which was very well organized and gave me a great feel for the position and culture

Interview Questions
  • Very wide range and very topical for the position. Anything from architecture to management to technical concept. Most importantly was interviews were conversational and there was always time given to ask questions.

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

It was a great overall experience. Questions asked in the interview were of medium difficultly. There were 3 - 4 rounds of interviews. First one was recruiter call and then 3 one hour interview rounds. Last round with hiring manager

Interview Questions
  • String based leetcode questions. Easy to Medium leetcode questions

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

5 round interviews including 1 SQL test. interviews are mostly project related and behavior questions. SQL test has 2-3 tasks to complete within 2 hours, difficulty depends on the level of role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unity

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

A few days after applying, I got contacted by the Lead Technical Recruiter who walked me through the whole recruitment process. After that, I had a couple of interviews to have an overview of the job and do a preliminary skill assessment. After that, I had 3 extra interviews. 2 of them were deep dive technical interviews where I had to review some code and profile a game. The third was more of an informal discussion. Finally, I had to provide some references (2 team members and 2 Leads). Throughout the whole process, I kept in touch with the Lead Technical Recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Describe when you were the only person with a particular opinion and had to advocate for it within your team or your manager.
1 person found this interview helpful

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

Very good, everyone was extremely chill and easy to talk to. More like a conversation to get to know one another more than a technical interview. A lot based on vibes and how well you would fit in the team culturally and second is qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself, why do you want to join this company

Unity

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unity

Interview

My interview experience with Unity has been the best experience I have ever had. Everyone is so friendly and the entire process was clear from start to finish. There are no trick questions. The team wants to get to know who you are, what your experiences are and why you want to work at Unity. I am very excited to start working here!

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in Salesforce? What kind of lead would be sales ready vs someone who would need more nurturing? Why Unity? What project are you most proud of? Tell me about an idea that you brought to life?

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

I had 3 rounds of Interviews. One with the recruiter. The other 2 were technical Interviews. -- First interview was a coding round -- Second was a project review type of interview. Overall my experience was really great throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Based on my previous experiences and projects really through.

Unity

Application

I interviewed at Unity

Interview

HR Phonescreen for 20 mins Take home Codility Test (45 min for 2 easy leetcode-like questions) TeamLeader and team Talk 50mins, mainly behavioural questions, some tech concepts. The people who interviewed me are very friendly. I just didn't do well on it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 935 Interviews