Unity Technologies Client Partner Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 744 interviews

Recruiter25%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Unity Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Unity Technologies

Interview

Unity has the best HR team that I’ve ever worked with. I can honestly say that the entire process went by so seamlessly as they were not only super responsive but they always provided updates/communication to set up expectations for myself so I was never left in suspense. Each round of interviews felt more like a lovely conversation with quality people as they all had the tone of positive casual conversation yet were extremely productive. Overall the entire process took 4+ weeks and the breakdown of the process is as follows: 1.) Recruiter phone screen 2.) Take home case study question 3.) Hiring manager interview 4.) On-site interview with several team members 5.) Final interview with leadership member from another team

Interview Questions
  • Describe your growth/maintenance plan for a new client both short and long term?
    Answer Question
  • What suggestions would you take, which have yet to be taken, to help a client achieve success if they’ve already adjusted their source bidding, geo targeting and campaign structure yet are still not reaching their ROA goals?
  • Tell me about a time where you had to move beyond day to day processes to successfully resolve a problem?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Technologies (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was approached by the recruiter via LinkedIn to explore more about a job opportunity for Unity's monetization and User Acquisition department. The entire process took less than a month and it was extremely efficient, probably the MOST efficient I have ever had so far. Round #1: A call with Talent Partner - to check your professional background/experience relevancy Round #2: A meetup with Managing Director - mostly on general questions and company fit check Round #3: A meetup with Senior Client Partner - a mixture of technical questions and behavioral questions Round #4: A video call with Global Advertising Director - a mixture of technical questions and behavioral questions Round #5: A video call with HR - to check my background and company fit Post-interview: 4 referrals from ex-managers and peers

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself and elaborate more on your recent working experience.
  • How would you convince a new client that has to spend big bucks on a new platform?
  • How would you optimize campaigns (different scenarios)
  • How do you determine KPI benchmark for a new campaign?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unity Technologies (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2020

Interview

The whole hiring process was very smooth and frankly I didn't feel like I am being interviewed each time it has been a very nice conversation with wonderful people.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the time you went above and beyond for a client?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Technologies (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied for Client Partner, Monetization for SAPAC team. I have to say the process was the most efficient I've ever experienced. The HR did a great job in preparing and briefing me before each round of the interview. The waiting time after each round is less than a week. I had 5 rounds in total. I was impressed by how the hiring managers handled the interviews very professionally. They asked very good questions, which showed their genuine interest in the candidates' experience and personality. They explained me very well about the role and the company culture, which helped me to understand the expectations of the role and whether I'd be the right fit.

Interview Questions
  • - Why should we hire you? How would you contribute to the team? - What would you do in the first 90 days after joining Unity Ads?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Technologies (Brighton, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

I was initially contacted by someone from their recruitment team about a different role. I had one web interview and it was decided by the recruitment team I'd be more suited to an alternative role, client partner. I agreed and kicked off the process and was introduced to 2 more members of the recruitment team (yes it started to get confusing - in total I dealt with 4 members of the recruitment team and was often unsure who I should contact). I had 5 meetings set up with different people so ultimately my interview was a 6 stage one both online and face to face in Brighton where I was shown around their awesome offices. By my 6th web interview, the person interviewing had no interest in me so I can only assume they had already made their decision. This was disappointing especially as I had put time aside in my own evening for this interview as they lived abroad. What was supposed to be a half hour interview was less than a 10 minute one as they asked me no questions. I didn't hear from anyone afterwards even though I e-mailed someone directly and had to chase the recruitment team. It is completely fair enough to make a decision but in my opinion the interview process could have been handled better. I chased recruitment the following week and was told I'd have an answer Wednesday morning only to receive a call Thursday lunchtime confirming I was unsuccessful. I got a real buzz from everyone I spoke to/interviewed with and still think Unity would be a great place to work. I do however think the recruitment process could put a lot of people off. Had I been offered the role I would have had to think long and hard about accepting based on my personal experience during the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed