Cover image for University of Colorado Boulder

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Colorado Boulder Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 168 of over 168 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

Just one round of interviews and I get the response after a week. The interview was easy and only ask a few of your past experience and many behavior questions, such as why you interested in working with us.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to work for the Advancement Department
    Answer Question

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

They requested a video of you from a past media interview or a mock simulation of one, in addition to answering written questions and having an over-the-phone interview, prior to offering in-person interviews.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about some potential crisis scenarios including if a student brought pot-laden brownies to class and distributed them without telling anyone. Would I do outreach to the media?

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

Submitted a video Q&A, where I had to answer questions sent to me from HR and record my answers on a timed video. Was a weirdly anxiety inducing experience. Heard no follow up for months until they decided to not hire for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

First round virtual interview, ~45 minutes. Second round interview on site, full day of panel and one-on-one interviews, as well as a 20-25 minute presentation. Dinner with members of search committee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

Talk/Presentation to full room of scientists and students along with individual interviews by staff followed by tour of facilities. Tiring long day followed by interview session with faculty at the end of the day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

Hire Vue first-round interview followed by ~ 2-hour Zoom interview. HireVue contained ~ 7 basic questions and took ~ 30 minutes. Zoom Interview met first with the full team and then with leadership.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in working with college students. 2. Describe a recent accomplishment of which you were most proud of. 3. Please speak to your time management and organizational skills: how do you manage prioritizing responsibilities while completing multiple tasks?

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

After greetings and introductions, I was given the opportunity to ask any questions I had. I was thrown off as typically a candidate’s questions are requested at the end of the interview with whatever time is left over. The interview panel was made up of three people of varying hierarchal levels. They took turns reading each question aloud to me. None of the questions were trick questions and all were easy to answer. The panel thoroughly expressed how much they appreciated the questions I asked. So if you want to make a good impression, do your research on the hiring body and ask well thought out questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you had an unpopular opinion and acted upon it. How do you keep your manager informed as to what you’re working on? How would you handle a situation where you’re manager is requesting confidential information that is not there’s to know?

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

As if the ‘looking-for-a-job’ process wasn’t already soul-sucking enough, CU Boulder has decided to embrace the (unfortunate) trend of utilizing HireVue to conduct their first round of interviews. If you’ve not had the “pleasure” of experiencing this type of interview, prepare yourself for a fantastic time [/s].

Interview Questions
  • Imagine/create a potential scenario that a prospective student might encounter sometime throughout the application process and write them a letter addressing both their concerns and proposing solutions—be specific to the resources offered by CU Boulder. …and do all this in 5 minutes.

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder in May 2022

Interview

Just ask your questions and this is all. And you could tour the campus and sit there to chit chat with other interview people .And you could tour the campus and sit there to chit chat with other interview people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Colorado Boulder

Application

I interviewed at University of Colorado Boulder

Interview

A screening by HR, final round with manager and two additional peers. Approx 30-60 minutes each round. Everyone was pleasant, questions were reasonable and not difficult to answer. Mostly based off of past experiences and projects.

Interview Questions
  • What type of interactions have you had in the past with students?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 168 Interviews