Cover image for University of Colorado Denver

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Colorado Denver Interview Questions

Updated 7 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

University of Colorado Denver

Application

I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver

Interview

I gave one interview with a hiring committee, one interview with the direct supervisor, one interview with the department head with about a week in between each one. Interviews were easy.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver (Denver, CO) in Apr 2022

Interview

This was a 2.5 month process from beginning to end, resulting in no one getting hired. Two weeks after I applied, I was told I was advancing to the next round, which was a time-intensive, four question writing assignment. After passing that test, I was invited to a Zoom interview with four team members, which went well. Then, after some follow up emails and weeks of waiting, I was finally advanced to the final round, which involved meeting with nine team members, including the two hiring managers, over four hours. Ten days later, I was told that none of the three final candidates got the job and that the Vice Chancellor wanted to reopen the position to look for someone with more higher education experience. This was never brought up as an issue at any point of the process. I was genuinely excited for this position, but now would never consider applying for another job there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver (Denver, CO) in Feb 2022

Interview

I was invited to apply for a role in the marketing department by a recruiter. My next communication was from the head of the search committee, inviting me to interview. The interview was with the search committee and was fine. I sent a thank you and then followed up a week later to see if there would be next steps. He has ghosted me. I know through other channels that they already moved forward with other candidates. If you work in marketing you should know your hiring practices impact your band. Do better CU Denver.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver (Denver, CO) in Jan 2022

Interview

over 15 people on call - lots of pressure - had to prep powerpoint. Never been on such an intense call - lots of pressure but nice to know the university put in time and consideration to find best fit

Interview Questions
  • What cereal would you be? I dont even eat cereal why this position and university

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver (Denver, CO) in Sept 2021

Interview

it was very typical zoom interview with the team, everybody were nice .nothing unusual. not much else to say . this word counts is quite stupid. how many more words do you need ?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Colorado Denver

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver

Interview

After application, I received a 30-min panel interview invitation with 5 members from the recruiting committee. They had a list of questions to ask and they went around the circle and had each person ask a different question. They didn't ask for follow up so you will want to have as clear of an answer as possible the first time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you accomplished a project and what did you learn from it.

University of Colorado Denver

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver in Jun 2021

Interview

It was great - asked a set of approximately 8-10 questions all very straight forward, they were very kind and open and created a great dialogue. The interview lasted approximately 40 minutes over Zoom, and they broke it up into two sections so there is a second Zoom interview with the other half of the team as well.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest weakness? What is your greatest strength?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver (Denver, CO) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process was very professional , they did not ask any memory based questions - it was more about troubleshooting pesky issues based on hands on experience , I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Hogging thread in weblogic server - what would have caused it , what can be the impact and how will you handle it ??

University of Colorado Denver

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver

Interview

It was an in-person interview committee (pre-COVID) of their staff and interns that had 8 - 12 questions, with time for interviewee to ask questions, plus a tour at the end of their facility.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

University of Colorado Denver

Application

I interviewed at University of Colorado Denver

Interview

Three rounds, standard interview questions. First was a screening call, then a call with a few individuals from the department and then a final panel interview. Process was all completed in a timely fashion

Interview Questions
  • What are some skills you have that specifically apply to this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews