Vela Diagnostics Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Vela Diagnostics Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Vela Diagnostics

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vela Diagnostics (Singapore) in September 2018.

Interview

Manager contacted me through email with the details of the interview. The interview lasted for almost an hour excluding pipetting skill demonstration. You are expected to demo your pipetting skills after the interview. I was not told beforehand that I was require to do such test as such no time to go through it. A lot of behavioural questions and some personal question such as marital status.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to demonstrate your pipetting skills without anyone guiding you? Rate your pipetting skills from 1 to 10.   Answer Question
  • If you are in situation whereby your colleagues decide to go against your boss, will you compel to do the same thing?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about the company?   18 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Vela Diagnostics

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vela Diagnostics (Singapore) in September 2018.

Interview

Contacted through email by hiring manager. Went to interview the following week. Hiring manager asked a lot of scenario-based questions rather than skill-based questions. Interview took place almost an hour and a half. Personal questions were asked as well which I did not find it relevant. After interview, required to do demo practical to ensure you know how to use pipette.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team mates are against the manager?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle difficult person?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.