Visa Inc. Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 1,484.0 interviews

Other7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied online and received an invite to a meeting with hiring manager about a week later. I was then passed to the next round and had three 30 minute interviews with different members of the division. It has now been 4 weeks since and I have not heard back from HR. After carving out four hours total for interviewing plus more hours for preparation, I would expect HR would at least reach out with a decision, even if it is no.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about current experience and how the skills would translate to the new position. Also included "case problems" which consisted of critical thinking answers.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore)

Interview

Applied online. Received invitation for first round interview 2 weeks later involving 2 separate interviews. Received invitation for second round of interview the following week involving 2 separate interviews as well (this time with 2 interviewers).

Interview Questions
  • Mostly fit questions. Include questions on the payments industry outlook and key trends

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in May 2017

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for a phone screen, and later with the manager of the team I will be working with at this role. I was finally offered an onsite opportunity to go into their HQ. The schedule was sent to me with a confirmed time and date. I was going to fly in from another city which they specifically told me that they are unable to compensate my travel expense. So i booked the ticket once I got the confirmation from Visa. A day prior to my onsite interview, the recruiter called me 7am in the morning, told me that the interview has got cancelled because the manager of the team is leaving and they are putting on hold this position. I thought it was a dream cause it was such early in the morning and it didn't sound real at all. The recruiter emailed me that they are still unable to provide compensation on my plane tickets that I already booked. I'm not gonna lie, but I feel fooled.

Interview Questions
  • Please respond here with a quick summary of your work history to share with my manager.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Kansas City, MO) in Mar 2017

Interview

In a career fair, I spoke with recruiter about my projects. They scheduled an interview later that day. I cleared it. Then they gave a Hacker rank coding challenge which was hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in Mar 2017

Interview

First phone call with recruiter. Then call with hiring manager. Then call with another manager in the same organization. Everyone was very friendly and extremely easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2016

Interview

Got contacted by recruiter who got my resume from a career fair. Scheduled a phone interview the next day itself. Spoke to a very senior person who was excellent. Behavioral questions that probed deeply into interpersonal relationships and questions pertaining to projects and internship experiences. Interviewer steered the interview very well. Spoke about experiences that pertained to the position and how experience could be relevant. Unfortunately they required someone with more background in finance which I did not have so didn't get through.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you would do if a teammate requests your help for two weeks but his/her task takes longer. how would you handle the situation?

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in Mar 2016

Interview

First got shortlisted and got an interview email from HR. Had two phone interviews. First Interview was from Senior Director of the team i was going to work for followed by second round of Interview. After two round of Interviews got a call from HR about the good news :)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself why do you want to work @Visa How is your previous experience in line with want you want to do at Visa Tell me about data problem you solved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Centennial, CO) in Aug 2015

Interview

Group Interview with 3 department leaders. Interview set up by recruiter. Manager lead the interview with other staff asking technical questions. Was casual and low key in format with questions regarding project management and ability to lead.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

Quick on the phone first interview, then an in person panel interview, [over three hours], then no contract for three weeks, followed by an offer. The people were basically organized by learning the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in May 2014

Interview

Recruiters never respond promptly to follow ups - very lax and uninterested in providing valuable information about the company. Not helpful with culture reviews, etc. Had to push and be annoying with follow up in order to get a response

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you successfully managed a difficult customer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews