Visa Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,566 of over 1,566.0 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, video call with Recruiting Manager, Video Call with team. It took a pretty long time, and whether the job would be remote/in-person was not clear with conflicting information.

Interview Questions
  • What does Visa do? How would you work with a cross-functional team?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc. (New York, NY)

Interview

3 rounds Hackerrank Technical Manager Received positive feedback but no offer letter . When I contacted HR, he keeps telling tomorrow I will give. I waited 2 weeks but no use. Total waste of time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in Jan 2022

Interview

I applied online on and was immediately sent a HackerRank assessment to take. Assessment had 2 questions and lasted for 60 minutes. Questions were between LeetCode Medium and Hard. It was honestly very surprising to see at this level of position, and it became immediately apparent that it would not be possible to solve both with the optimal solution unless you had already known what the questions would be or have spent 100+ hours grinding LeetCode. You failed half of the test cases guaranteed if you did not find the optimal solution within the time limit. After the assessment I replied to the Smartr email explaining my concerns with the assessment, and my recruiter responded that she did not create the assessment, nor has any control over the questions or the time limit. Nothing she could do to help me. Few days later, got the rejection. The whole process felt incredibly dehumanizing. I was really excited to work at Visa, but this whole process left me feeling jaded.

Interview Questions
  • LeetCode Medium to Hard difficulty, straight out the gate, no warm-up. 60 minutes given to solve both optimally. Inefficient solutions failed half of the test cases on both.
3 people found this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

Started out with an email from the recruiter. Then had a video Chat over zoom with a current employee for about an hour where he asked me a bunch of questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

After applying through the Visa Careers website, Received automatically generated email containing Hacker Rank test with two Leetcode style questions. Did not move to the next round but was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Practice Leetcode questions, can look at company specific ones.

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

HR Screen Online Assessment Technical interview with live SQL coding Super Day Interview process is fast - finished first three rounds in 10 business days. My HR is very efficient. Overall I like the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in Jan 2022

Interview

Process was quite fast and straight forward. I was given a take home assignment to be presented in the second interview with the hiring manager. After that there were two interviews with the cluster head and country MD. The whole process took a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Very fast process with good follow-up. My status was communicated quickly. The first interview was over the phone with the recruiter and then a video call with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Denver, CO) in Jan 2022

Interview

It was an easy going interview with Kelvin and Gregory. Felt comfortable with questions that pertained to the position. It seems to be a company I want to retire from. Waiting for the next hiring process steps.

Interview Questions
  • It was so relaxed. Wanted to make sure my background fit the position for which they were hiring for.

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

The interview process was alright. My recruiter was very helpful and kind throughout. My position for an interview changed to a role that I was less familiar with; the interview itself was a bit wonky because of this. The interviewers seemed competent and friendly. Although, I didn't feel that I did spectacular regarding the technical questions, but I showed the willingness and strength to learn. I was offered the job, but decided against it since the role seemed to be too different for me to enjoy it. I communicated this to my recruiter and was put in touch with another recruiter who helped me look for a different role to fit my desires. However, I received another offer that I really liked during this time, and told the new recruiter that I would be pursuing that option. I never heard from them again. Regarding the package (benefits and such) as well as the vibe my first recruiter gave off, Visa seems to be a great place to work, at least from the outside looking in.

Interview Questions
  • Cannot remember any questions specifically, though they were Linux related
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,566 Interviews