Volkswagen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Volkswagen Interview Questions

Interviews at Volkswagen

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Received an email within a week of application. Had one phone interview a week later. Recieved offer on day after interview. The interviewer was friendly, asked good questions and created an overall positive environment for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from other applicants for this posittion?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Fairly standard process. A recruiter came to a college campus and interviews were held on site. The team was helpful and kind. The questions were not too difficult. Overall a good learning experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen in September 2015.

Interview

1 interview, followed by drug testing and overview.
    Very friendly staff and eager to help. Closely working team with upbeat personalities. Members seems to always be avaliable when called or emailing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything laid on the table, no negotiations needed.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Arrived early. Was asked basic questions they would ask anyone. HR representative seemed less than thrilled to be there. Said they would call, but never did.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview

Online interview through Spark Hire. Very easy to use and you get an unlimited amount of tries. They include the question on the screen while recording so that was helpful as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to face challenges with a group while working on a project.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview

four interviews, phone interviews with hiring company(general questions) and company HR (more specific questions about the system the company use ) and senior manager( this took about an hour and half) , one interview with department manager ( not hard one)

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview

I was brought into a 2 person panel interview where they spoke very high level technical terms. Administered a complicated MS Excel test with very little explanation or backstory about the test. Given 25 minutes to complete then right before the test began I was given 20 minutes. I was granted 3 questions about the test (be sure to ask all three questions because this is a test too).

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and heard back after about a week. I interviewed a few weeks later at the plant in Chattanooga with a panel of 4 interviewers. All were fluent in German and English, and we spoke in both.

Interview Questions

• Sell me each individual part of this pen. The springs, the ink, all of it. Tell me why I should buy it those parts from you.   4 Answers

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview

Interview process was quick, efficient and to the point. My interviewer was very polite and knowledgeable. We had the interview in one of the offices in the showroom. I am very passionate about VW and feel that my enthusiasm is what got me the job. So far, it's been a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for VW?   6 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The aftersales manager interviewed me. It was not a really official interview, i could not even see him clearly..the interview was in Mandarin. It seemed like he did not expect from me anyways...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.