WE Communications Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 91 interviews

Employee Referral47%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

WE Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in Apr 2021

Interview

I first received an offer for a 20 minute phone call with an HR representative. Following the phone call, I was then invited to a 45 minute video interview with two members of the department I was applying for. After a week, I was then given a phone call and offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our agency?
    Answer Question

WE Communications

Application

I interviewed at WE Communications

Interview

There were two interview rounds in total, including a call with HR. Conversation was light hearted and questions were more personal to learn more about my personality so they could make a proper decision on whether I was a right fit to the company culture and job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017

Interview

The application for a Summer Intern was posted in early March. I applied one day later, and waited anxiously for a couple of months. I was contacted via email the first week of May to schedule a Skype interview. The following week, after completing that interview, I was given a written exercise to submit. Once I did that, I waited some more and got a call in the last week of May offering me the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Basic interview. Very relaxed. Nothing out of this world. They skype call you, (as that is one of their clients) and ask you the basic questions that all interviews ask. Make sure you're focused on showing your personality, because they are focused on work culture and how you will fit into it. Be yourself. Have fun with it, and most likely you'll get it!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Federal Way, WA) in Sep 2016

Interview

I applied online and submitted my cover letter, resume and I have my bachelors degree in Public Relations. I heard back within 2 weeks. I was emailed and was given options for an interview (I had Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as options) and chose a date and time. I had the interview on Thursday and heard back by the end if that week. I started the Internship in October.

Interview Questions
  • What song best represents your personality? Why do you want to work for WE? Name a time that you received feedback/criticism and how did you react? What are the steps you take to get a task done? What does professionalism mean to you?

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 10 months. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2016

Interview

Easy, conducted via phone then Skype. I was asked to discuss successes in former roles and what I thought I could bring to the company. I was given an opportunity to brag about past experiences. The interview was a very positive experience. Employment however...not so much

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

WE Communications

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in Jan 2016

Interview

Lots of hoops to jump through--but that is understandable when you're apply for one of the most notable PR firms in the world! Everyone I interviewed was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. They didn't ask the tedious interview questions--they focus on finding out what communication skills you are going to bring to the firm.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

WE Communications

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications

Interview

One phone interview, one in-person interview. All staff are friendly and open so it wasn't intimidating. Fairly standard questions. On the downside, it took a while to hear back about the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you demonstrated your ability to take the initiative.
1 person found this interview helpful

WE Communications

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in May 2015

Interview

Started with a phone interview, if you make it past that you have another phone interview. Then a Skype interview, then they decide if you're hired or not. You should network with someone in the company before applying to get your resume flagged by human resources.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you juggled multiple tasks with deadlines and how you prioritized them in order to get everything done

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a Senior Account Executive where she provided me with dates and time for a phone interview. The interview included background about the internship program, the expectations of the interns, what I can expect from the internship, a an exchange of questions from both of us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews