Cover image for Qatar Airways

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Executive Driver Interview

WHO WAS YOUR BEST BOSS AND WHO WAS THE WORST

Tags:my best boss is grant thornton al eidco, my best is joseb bappu was so bad, my best boss is my god, n my father

Interview Answers

34 Answers

My best boss Allah and after depend my boss if boss Gud for employe then we love more if not Gud then we love also because boss is boss.

My best boss god

Customer

Boopathi. S on

Allways do true.then True is the one only is winners

True is my boss. on

My best Boss Allah and after depends my boss if boss Gud for employe then we love more if not Gud then we love also because boss is boss ??

Faisal mehmood on

my boss my best god

Anonymous on

My best boos God and my father then who give to work I work he under that is my boos bec he give to look all my family

Ajmat ali mansur on

Of course My god and my fathe, and my company Manager i always following their orders

Bellal hussain shru Miah on

My best boss is i think its me and my character. And the worst boss is my weakness and negatives.

My parent's my best boss Those who betray the faith

My parent's my best boss Those who betray the faith

Anonymous on

My boss Allah second boss my employer

Mohammad kamrul on

My best boss who’s teach to me Good habits he is the my best boss My worst boss who’s teach to me bad habits he is the my worst boss

My best boss is Customer

dipak dilip shinde on

Describe a time you accidentally gave a coworker incorrect information. How did you resolve it?

My big boss allah

My big boss allah

Customer

My best boos is a god

Aswerdeen on

To me Nobody is perfect. We all have our strengths and weaknesses so i don't judge people by the choice's they make because i don't know the options their had to choose from.

Anonymous on

My best boss allah and after depend my boss if boss gud for employe then we love more if not gud then we love also because boss is boss

Anonymous on

I will confirm with my supervisor

Anonymous on

My best boss am I And my worst is my depend on my mood So always be positive and smile Smile is great wishes to all

My best boss at QFB Mr. Shukry Noordeen

Anonymous on

My best bos is my father

Don sajith ranjiwa kumarage on

Sir my boss is god Allah subhanhu taala my fathar ofter where is my job there manager

Sageer warsi on

My best boss was my mistakes

Abrar Ahmad on

branch manager

branch manager on

My best boss is ( grant thornton al eid & co. 2009 to 2019) And (aluminium glass & glazing company. 1996 to 2007

Syedansar SyedAmirjohn on

I had a boss who had a very different communication style.Although we worked well together and achieved all the company goals .it wasn't the same as with other bosses and managers Ihave had.

Hussein on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.