Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Walmart

9,848 Interview Reviews

2.2

CAP Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fernandina Beach, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy. They asked me about 5 questions, all of which didn't take too much thought whatsoever. I was nervous going in but quickly cooled down and was able to answer everything confidently. Easy

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve a goal   8 Answers

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview asked you basic questions. Why do you want the job? They also ask you situational questions. You are interviewed by the HR and hiring manager. Once you go through them. You are basically hired on the spot. They will ask you to take a drug test. When you passed the drug test, you probably will be in orientation the next week.

Manager Interview

Interview

It was great. A beautiful sunny day. The interview went smoothly. They made me an offer but I refused because I took a job somewhere else. Maybe one day but not today.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Cart Attendant Interview

Interview

There was no real interview. No drug test. I went to orientation after about a month of getting accepted for the job. Then I started working immediately after. The hiring manager was very nice and my orientation co-workers were awesome.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy. They just asked me the standard interview questions and the interviewer was nice. I would say I had a very positive experience with interviewing. There isn't anything I would really change about it.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

It only took around 30-45 minutes, great and helpful people. asked basic questions and were very open about the tasks with the job, overall it was a good experience with good questions

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable source of travel   1 Answer

Personal Shopper Interview

Interview

Due to covid the interview process was done by phone and it was brief. I was contacted by a hiring manager and asked a few questions about my availability and related skills.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was super easy and not hard. You sat down with the manager and spoke to him for about 10 minutes. Then you get the job and your good to go. Or you just get rejected. It was super easy and not hard. You sat down with the manager and spoke to him for about 10 minutes. Then you get the job and your good to go. Or you just get rejected.

Interview Questions

Interview

Simple, basic questions. Mostly ask about previous work attendance and customer service experience. You come in and get interviewed by personel or store manager. Then you may talk to the head of the department you interview for. You get an offer and attend an orientation.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at solving problems relating to item quality?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Went in after talking on the phone. Met with the HM for cashiers. Easy, few questions. Had to get a background check, then the job. Not much else to say.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.