WarnerMedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

WarnerMedia Interview Questions

Interviews at WarnerMedia

2.8

Business Intern Interview

Interview

Super easy, final round interview was three hours long, basic interview behavioral questions, only two finance questions, talked to three different people, all super nice and easy to talk to, still have not heard back but they told me it would take 10 days to hear back

Interview Questions

• What is ROI? Time when you were rejected? Time when you worked well in an group? Three accounting statements?   1 Answer

Associate Manager - Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WarnerMedia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Two screeners and two back-to-back video interviews with pairs of panelists. They ask reasonable questions and were great to talk to. They also had me prepare a pitch to walk them through as well.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, no tricky stuff.   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WarnerMedia.

Interview

I had a great chat with the recruiter and followed that up with a solid interview with the hiring manager. I was 'in the running' as he liked me. Weeks go by, and I patiently wait... Then I get a rejection mail as they had never spoken to me. It's so very impersonal and immediately turns me off ever applying for them again. Such a shame, they can't handle the 'rejection' process better.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WarnerMedia in September 2020.

Interview

Applied online without a referral two days after the position was posted. About two weeks later, I received a request for a HireVue to be completed within a week. About a week and a half after the HireVue deadline, HR asked for my availability to have a one on one call with the manager on the team. Had the call on a Friday, had a video call with the team director on Tuesday, and then got a call with the offer on Friday!

Notes: There were 8 HireVue prompts, so it definitely took longer than the suggested 15 minutes. Make sure you understand the team's role as it fits into the company; my interviewers were careful to clarify it wasn't a production/creative internship which suggests that's been a misunderstanding before. This is pure speculation, but I think applying to the position right after it was posted made a difference. Everyone I spoke to was incredibly nice, and this was overall a very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Favorite class in college? What's a situation where you wish you had handled something differently? Talk about something affecting the media industry today.   Answer Question

Editorial Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WarnerMedia.

Interview

2 steps. First is a general broad video interview done through web portal. The next round was with both direct manager and senior manager. Occasionally will also meet other team members with respected opinions who can communicate to management if the candidate is a good fit. Sometimes the interviewers may task you to make a work sample before or after the interview to gauge your seriousness in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult project you worked on, and how you grew from it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The process is extensive. Most of the questions are how you apply yourself to different challenges. Some of the questions are specific to skills an intern will have to use.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WarnerMedia in August 2020.

Interview

Horrible experience with the HBO Max recruiters twice.
    Both times approached by recruiters. Both times it was a bait and switch, they approached with an attractive position, then changed the position during the interview, and finally they ghost away. Total waste of time.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WarnerMedia.

Interview

Received invitation to do a first round interview abut 2.5 weeks after submission of resume. First round was a video interview where WarnerMedia provided a question and gave you 3 attempts to record your answer. You could review your responses for the first 2 times but with the 3rd, automatically advanced to next question. Odd having no interaction with a human being at all during the process. Felt impersonal but easy for scheduling for both sides I guess. Did not inform me that hiring was frozen due to COVID-19 from HR. Heard from friend who worked within the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your best work achievement achieved to this point? What made this achievement important?   1 Answer
    • What have you learned from your previous work history that has prepared you for this role?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize your time and resources to meet critical deadlines?   Answer Question
    • Describe when you were unable to meet a time demand or deadline. What steps did you take to avoid that re-occurrence?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WarnerMedia.

Interview

Interview went smoothly. First round was a phone interview with a director, then was called in for an in-person interview a few days after. The whole process took about 2 weeks and was a very quick turnaround.

Interview Questions

Interview

We had to sit for a pre-recorded video interview. This was followed by speaking with a recruiter. Once done seen spoke with a. Few members from the social team. Interview was very easy as it was a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Discuss social media experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.