Webber Interview Questions

Updated 24 Feb 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Webber

Webber

Application

I interviewed at Webber

Interview

I loved the interview process. They will focus on getting to know you as a person, your willingness to learn and goals for your career. You will be able to ask questions about current projects and up coming projects as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in construction?
    1 Answer

Webber

Application

I interviewed at Webber

Interview

Webber interview process was one of the best experience I’ve ever had. They were very honest on what they wanted. They explained clearly to me what the can and can’t do for me as far as pay.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be willing to travel if asked.

Webber

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Webber in Jun 2020

Interview

Was very smooth and easy going. Very laid back and made it a smooth process. Very welcoming and answered all questions. Seems like a very organized and efficient Company

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Webber

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Webber in Jan 2017

Interview

The interview was professional. The questions that were asked were standard questions you’d answer at any interview and included my years of experience, type of companies I’d worked at before, and my field knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have in this field, and what is your knowledge specialty?

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Webber (Lubbock, TX)

Interview

Interview with regional manager was brief and to the point, he needed to know that i was what the papers said i was. I was referred by a foreman so verification was brief.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webber (Irving, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

Its easy to get hired there is no interview if you know a foreman you just go to orientation and take a drug test then report to your jobsite you are elgible for benefits at 60 days and a raise in 90days (never will get it)

Interview Questions
  • Whats was my experience in the construction & barricade business

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webber (Irving, TX) in May 2014

Interview

The interview was short and sweet. I had met with the project manager at the time and had gone over what scope of work I would be in charge of if hired. I mentioned the work I had previously performed and that was it. Ended up hired after 2 days.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I knew how to manage self-perform crews.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webber (Dallas, TX)

Interview

The interview process was a pretty standard, 2 round interview- the first was with the finance manager and a financial analyst and the second was with the Deputy CFO from Spain. We talked about what it was like working as an engineer in the field and how I could help improve the consolation process for upper management

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webber (The Woodlands, TX)

Interview

The interviewer was not prompt and lacked general communicational skills. There was not any framework or organization for the process or flow of the interview. There could not have been any plan or preparation by the interviewers. Sincerity, genuinely, and authenticity were absent in the entire interview process. False expectations were continually set and some questions were avoided completely. I would describe the interview style as traditional. The role portrait/description was inaccurate and incomplete. Consideration and respect for candidates in the process were elsewhere. I doubt the financial growth and stability of the organization in general due to unnecessary overhead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed