Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Wells Fargo

7,138 Interview Reviews

2.8

Community Relations Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Wells Fargo's recruitment and interview process was surprisingly pleasant. I say surprisingly because for a big corporation, the outreach team made the process feel warm and high touch. The interviewer as friendly and had clearly taken the time to review my application materials. The recruiter kept me well informed about the process and timeline, providing regular updates along the way.

Teller Interview

Interview

You have to do a virtual training and then you will have to do an video interview process which you have to record through your PC and submit video questions

Vice President Interview

Interview

Mainly focused on behavior questions. Generally 5 people. It is very structured. Very little about the actual job you are being interviewed for. The interviewers seemed casual and easy going.

Associate Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview for about 30 minutes. They ask a few questions and then it took about a week to hear back. I think they do things differently with COVID

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process consisted of standard networking calls, a technical interview, and in person super day, in which they will fly you out. Nothing unexpected for an investment banking summer analyst program.

Trading Service Representative Interview

Interview

Zoom interview with basic questions about my resume, why Wells Fargo / this position, and the different license exams that I would need to take. At the end of the interview, they gave me a timed logic and math test.

Lead Teller Interview

Interview

The interview was an hour long and full of behavioral questions about customer situations. They are looking for the STAR method in your answers. Describe the situation, task at hand, action you took, and resolution afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Was contacted the next day and told I was chosen to take part in the second 1hr interview with a manager. Star technique type questions. not a bad experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Interview

Very efficient, transparent and friendly process with little lag time between the people I met with. Questions were open ended, and the interviewers seemed to be “on your side.” I appreciated the honest answers about what the role entailed and what a successful hire looked like.

Interview Questions

• What’s your approach or method for defining user journeys?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interviews were thorough, and scripted. Each interviewer had a distinct set of precise behavioral and technical conversations. There was really no chit chat or veering from the list. You should be prepared with solid answers and past work examples for all the classic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you succeeded in the face of challenges.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.