Interview Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Marriott International

Why did you choose Marriott?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

44 Answers

I would love to work in a hotel like Marriott to develope my career.

Anonymous on

Because it is big brand company and best for future growth, as per company profile its give best opportunity.

Anonymous on

I know it is big brand and it is best place to work and good growth for your future.

Anonymous on

I would like to work in Marriott International as it is a big platform of all those standard services that will boost you up for developing yourself in an competitive environment and secure your future.

Anonymous on

The best company ,my passion to work for Marriott in any role

Hello

Anonymous on

It is one of the best service provider as guest relationship is concern all the life lasting remembering celebrations are done with the proper planning. Here customers are everything and what else is in demand for building the relationship.

Anonymous on

I like to develop my career that's why I chose the big brand company

Good hotel

Anonymous on

I like this companies facilities

Anonymous on

Becouse i really like to work in 5star hotel to increase experience in my career

Anonymous on

Because Marriott is a global name and can offer me development I need

Anonymous on

It's my dream to have a big hotel with residence and provide luxurious life to customers and have multiple nation flags at entrance, may be silly but it's a dream. Later realised that I don't have that much wealth, so decided to work in that kind of International hotel, so part of dream can be fulfilled.

My dream hotel job

Anonymous on

I choose Marriott, because I am that guy who's going to help things going better in the company. There's always a "can be better", so I said "why not? "

Anonymous on

I want work in a worldwide famous organization

Anonymous on

Because it's an international property & there are many things to learn in marriott

Anonymous on

Why are you suitable for this position?

Anonymous on

My opinion good company and international

Anonymous on

Because it's one of the best hotels in the world.

Anonymous on

It's one of the best hotels in the world.

Anonymous on

I need a tasking job opportunity to synergies with well focus & vision team to attain the organization target & goal

Anonymous on

It's a best brand in the world

Anonymous on

I want to work there and more

Because of future safe

Anonymous on

Because it's an international property and there many things to learn in hotel

Anonymous on

Marriott is my best brand of hospitality and I work previously in Marriott so I want to me member of Marriott and take care of hospitality.

Anonymous on

I have enough experience of relevant field

Anonymous on

Because it a welcoming please for someone to stay and work in they are good people to work with

Anonymous on

Because This is a international company and they have to future or scop and field Marriott.com is international levels

Because it's good

Anonymous on

Hi this is rajesh baniya i chouces marrot cz i have exprances of hotel and o was work for intercontianl dubai festaval city as cdp in anise kitchen i want to larn more and to make good life marrot is good

because of brand....and here i can learn many things related to the department

because of brand....and here i can learn many things related to the department

Anonymous on

It makes me happy to do services for others

Bindu on

I really like and i want to work

Muhammad khalid on

Housekeeping department

Anonymous on

I chose Marriott because I can be of valuable assistance I can be proud of in the company. Thanks

Me

Anonymous on

Because i know is the best in Eproxy work

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.