Wipro Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Wipro Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.6

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

APPLY FOR A
 PARTICULAR JOB

INTERVIEWS AND
 DISCUSSIONS

Attend technical/functional interviews and discussions with Wipro Business and the Wipro Talent Acquisition Team.

ASSESSMENTS

Complete online assessments for selective skills.

FIRST ROUND OF
 DOCUMENTATION

Share a set of documents to enable us to roll out a competitive offer.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS

Your HR single point of contact will share the list of documents required for submission.

DISCUSS YOUR OFFER

Have an active discussion with our recruiters and receive your
 final offer.

OFFER ACCEPTANCE

Confirm your acceptance to the offer and initiate your notice period with your current employer.

CHECKING YOUR CREDENTIALS

A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted.

WELCOME TO WIPRO

Congratulations on your new job! Start your professional journey with our special induction program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Mysore (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

3 rounds// on phone and skype.. the procedure is same.. first hr round.. then technical then face to face with manager.. .......... ................. .......... ..... .... .... .... .... .... ...... .... ... ...

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was very nice experience. The interviewer was courteous and it was a very easy interview asking very basic questions. I was very fortunate that I was selected and leading a good life

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Just a simple gd and face to face interview of two rounds and they were realky biased on slecting only girl candidates. The duration of interview was itself very long.

Systems Administrator Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview, completely based on the previous experience and your communication skills, your education, Your place of birth, all are general questions, more about your previous roles and responsibilities , and questions based on the previous roles

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Greater Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was on phone, they asked general question about me and previous job.
    For second round was face to face here some technical questions were asked and my current job role was discussed. In all everything went smooth

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself self and your jon expreience   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Warsaw (Poland)) in November 2016.

Interview

Laughable hiring process and interviewing.
    No relevant questions were asked, almost no information about the company or the job was provided, and in the end the HR rep was unable to answer many of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to this company?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled for Face to Face interview upon cleared the round, they arranged a telephonic interview with a lead from dublin after 1week. And next week they confirmed that I am selected for the profile.

Interview Questions

• Did you face any Critical situation while handling any issue?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Interview

HR / Technical

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview will be telephonic which os of hardly 5 minutes and after that they will ask for F2F interview which again will be of hardly 15 minutes. If you clear both then salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us something about you?   1 Answer
    • 2. Brief paragraph(3 to 4 lines) on what is the cause of whats going on with girls in delhi.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set your own limit and they will tell you what maximum they can give and stick to the maximum.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.