Wirecard Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 96 of over 96 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Wirecard

Application

I interviewed at Wirecard

Interview

just an usual interview, believe in yourself and have some confident. Ask anything you wanted to ask before it's too late. And again, always check your offering leter because mine was changed on the salary part but fortunately I noticed it and the HR changed it immedietely

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose us?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wirecard (Chennai) in Dec 2020

Interview

Two rounds of interview they conducted after that final interview manager taken. It's very good experience for me. Work culture and environment is awesome all policy is good there is no cons

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wirecard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wirecard

Interview

I was 3 rounds. 1st round was aptitude and reasoning and the second round was GD and 3rd round includes both technical and HR round. In the technical round they also checked our communication and behavioral ethics and how long we will stay and work for them. They need loyal employees who adopt for the work environment.

Interview Questions
  • They asked how comfortable programming languages and how soon i can learn the things required for them.

Wirecard

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wirecard

Interview

Three interviews conducted. 1 HR - Easy, relate to traveling, hobbies, and salary expectation 2. With Lead (Work Ethics) 3. with the Head of Department ( Technical question, work methodologies)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wirecard

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wirecard

Interview

This was a two hour technical interview, with questions covering all technical skills topics that were required for the position. Also had a short discussion on the team and the company. There were 2 interviewers, and they used a board to present problems for solution thinking.

Interview Questions
  • all technical questions on Linux, SQL, Ansible, Bash, Python, Java app troubleshooting
1 person found this interview helpful

Wirecard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wirecard

Interview

Really good and great experience. Phone, 2 technical round and HR. Hack rank test will be that once you clear that you can be selected for the further interview rounds. HR will shortlist your resume initially and contact you confirm your availability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wirecard (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Os processos são extensos, entendo que são requisitos específicos para a vaga. Porém, na primeira entrevista esqueceram o horário que tinham marcado comigo, fiquei esperando, se não houvesse cobrado ficaria por isso mesmo. Fui compreensiva por entender que muitas vezes temos alta demanda. Ao meu ver, o pior de tudo é a espera, a falta de feedback, mesmo quando fora enviado um e-mail perguntando. Os colaboradores do RH simplesmente não fizeram questão de dar uma devolutiva, mesmo que negativa, não tiveram a empatia de pensar como um candidato.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wirecard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wirecard

Interview

Absage ohne Begründung nachdem der erste und einzige Eindruck von mir durch eine Praktikantin eingeschätzt wird, die selbst erst 4 Monate bei Wirecard tätig ist. Plus: Laut der Einladungsmail, die der Kollege mir zugesendet hatte, hätte ich ein Gespräch mit Hr. X gehabt. Schlussendlich hatte ich ein Gespräch mit der Kollegin Fr. Y, eine Praktikantin von Hr. X. Vom Wechsel des Gesprächspartners erfuhr ich jedoch erst, als mich die Kollegin anrief. Auf eine Mail bzgl. der grundlosen Absage und dem eher schwachen Prozess keine Antwort erhalten.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wirecard (New York, NY)

Interview

RUN FOR THE HILLS, do not apply to this company!I applied online and get interviewed within 2 weeks.I was interviewed by an intern (final round!) Because the analysts were busy,she couldnt speak english so I was not able to understand a word.I got an offer 1 week after that and rejected because the salary was waylow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wirecard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wirecard

Interview

2 Gespräche: einmal mit Fachabteilung, das andere mit HR; normale/typische HR-Fragen und spontane Ideen-Entwicklungsaufgabe; Habe keinen richtigen Unterschied zwischen den 2 Gesprächen gemerkt und auch auf Nachfrage nach Sinn dieser 2 Gespräche nur unzufrieden stellende Antwort bekommen: "oft merken wir in den Gesprächen mit HR, dass Kandidaten doch nicht zu uns passen."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Interviews