Workforce Singapore Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Workforce Singapore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Singapore (Singapore) in Sep 2021

Interview

1. 1 hour long written assessment (scenario based non-technical data analysis questions) + prepare a deck on a past project 2. Interview with department head. Use prepared deck to present on your past project. Good interviewers, they asked many questions and I got the vibe they were really interested in the project instead of trying to "interrogate" me. 3. Interview with group head. Share more about yourself, what criteria would you use to decide between multiple offers 4. verbal offer of SGD3.8k + benefits. Rejected from my end, but not a bad package overall for a fresh grad.

Interview Questions
  • refer to above interview process
    Answer Question

Workforce Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Workforce Singapore

Interview

Zoom Interview. Had 3 interviews. Had multiple conversations w different colleagues. They would like ppl to work on weekends. There were papers and test prior to the interview. Test case and test data given to prepare presentations. Eventually, unable to offer a perm nor matching salary

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Workforce Singapore (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Was a very casual and friendly interview, though many questions were asked, it was asked with much respect towards the candidate. The interview was conducted by 5 persons and one of them happened to be my current manager.

Interview Questions
  • You will be serving mostly rank and file people but most of your experience revolves around PMETs, do you think you can handle them?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Workforce Singapore (Singapore) in May 2020

Interview

3 interviews over 1 month; 2 & 3rd interviews had a panel of 2-3 leaders of the team; the process was comfortable- friendly, polite and upfront; standard questions were asked- answer them honestly (it is the best policy :))

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workforce Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Workforce Singapore

Interview

Went for a 30 minute written assessment and then an interview with senior managers of the department. Interviewers were objective yet friendly so I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Got into the second round of interview. Haven't gone through that round yet.

Interview Questions
  • How is this interview different from the other job interviews that you've been to?
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Interview process was smooth. At the start I was told to complete a 30min essay (type on provided laptop), choose 1 out of 2 questions to answer. Afterwards, there was a short break before the face to face interview. Interview questions were pretty standard and there was no curve ball questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Workforce Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Panel Interview with 3-4 Directors, straight to the point. Maybe because this is a more senior role that's why don't have the assessment or presentation that has been articulated in all the other glassdoor reviews.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through what you have done that will prove to be relevant to this job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Singapore (Singapore) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied the position through career@Gov. Applied in Early October and interview was held in mid November. Was tasked to do up a presentation slide relating to the position scope. A written test was conducted before the interview. Interview panel consist of 1 Director, 1 Deputy Director, 1 Assistant Director and 1 HR.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself
  • What is your accomplishment in your previous job?
  • What your previous boss say about you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Singapore (London, England, England)

Interview

There's a written assignment (topic 1) and a 5 slides presentation (topic 2) to be completed on a laptop given within 30 min - 35 min Upon completion, you will be interviewed by a panel where you are supposed to present your assignment and slides. I felt that the panels are probably over-emphasizing on the cons in the govt sector. They kept telling me all abt the red tapes in the govt sector and asked if I'm able to adapt to this and that. Probably becos my background was from the private sector. They are like warning me than interviewing me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

there was a written essay where you can choose from 2 questions. This was followed by a presentation which is prepared prior to the interview and then a panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews