World Travel Holdings Travel Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

World Travel Holdings Travel Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at World Travel Holdings

2.7

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Charleston, SC (US)).

Interview

Very easy and normal interview questions. They give you websites and ask you to sell a cruise using the best rate. So basically this is your time to be able to sell yourself as a sales associate for the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for World Travel Holdings

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online application followed by email to take assessment followed by phone interview then 2nd interview and your on. I have read previous reviews and they were spot on. Questions are STAR based and you had to sell the interviewer a cruise package.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Video link pre-scheduled with recruiter. Fairly laid back and pleasant. Answered my questions fully. Not rushed. Listened well - made notes. Video was recorded.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Mount Pleasant, SC (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Organized and expectations clearly outlined prior to interview. Interviewer was exactly on time and was very open and friendly and easy to communicate with. This was a web cam interview over the course of aprox 45 min with screen share session at the end to test my basic knowledge using MS Office, outlook and web search. I was also asked to find two identical cruises on sister sites and compare- I actually prefer that if it is going to be a web cam remote interview that it would be in this format- well done, World Travel Holdings!

Interview Questions

• Sell me (a specific cruise they have you pull up)   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings in September 2017.

Interview

A horrible interviewer with absolutely no repoire or personality. Read a stock list of questions in the most monotone, dreadful voice. There was absolutely no conversation. I would have gotten more from talking to a recording. Literally, when I asked questions, he read an automated scripted response.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Melbourne, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was given two interviews. After they second one I received email telling me that I was not chosen. The interviews where each at least half an hour long with them asking questions the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite past employer and why?   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ban Som Phone (Laos)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Ban Som Phone (Laos)) in September 2017.

Interview

Took about two weeks. Did online quiz then two phone calls that were very casual. Just like talking with a friend, They explained the job and how the company worked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.